Criminals in Congress

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have a problem with the Democrats making up candy land rules with trillions of Dollars, but I have a bigger problem that every member of congress that voted no is not screaming at the top of their lungs the crime that just happened.

How do you fight an enemy that doesn't play by the rules? They don't want to work with the system, they want to destroy it!

At what point will our those that took the enlistment oath determine that some members of congress are domestic enemies?

We need a clean start, who has the guts and political capital to make it happen.

peacemakr72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Who has the Guts?

Well, USA is a land of SHEEPLE. Give me a beer, MTV and XBOX and Im happy. Leave me alone about the rest of it.

This is how Hitler and Stalin came to power. Same as Obamanation.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Nah, don't scare anyone with the truth, paupton. It's too "off topic". ;)

Lets not forget the media manipulation. I mean come on. When they give a man a Nobel Prize for what "he is going to do". This thing stinks to high heaven. We have become a nation of apathetical, pleasure seeking, dumbed down, lazy whiners. Anyone seen the dihydrogen oxide video by Penn and Teller?

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Agreed; but don't tell the truth or it'll scare people and they'll brand you all sorts of unpleasantries - not that you should mind. (tongue in cheek humor)

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was watching the history of the American Revolution on History on Sat. If Washington were in control, let's just say we'd have a lot of people in prison and quite a few nooses getting ready.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I fall asleep every night dreaming of a squared-away Marine Brigadier leading a column down Pennsylvania Avenue. Arresting Congress, the whole Whitehouse staff and the Supremes for treason. Calling new elections, with election fraud a capital offense (for our Chicago, ACORN and Black Panther friends). Picture ID required. 2 term limit and you gotta PROVE eligibility.

First year of new Congress devoted to repealing unconstitutional crap on the books.

Every federal employee vetted for knowledge of and commitment to the Constitution. No gov't employee unions.

So much for my fantasy

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If the problems that our government have created scare you, just wait until you see their solutions.

You mean like their solution to the oil leak problem? (Just uhhh.....look....uhhhh.....you know, uhhh....just let it keep leaking until nothing comes out but air.)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom