Crossbreed Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labadie

WFPD
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    BR
    Looking forward to your review. I have been using the right hand N82 (Nate Squared) Professional with M&P Shield 40 for 3 weeks and i like it very much. Pros: 1)Very comfortable in the 4 to 4:30 position 2) Like that the gun never touches the skin 3) Like the fact that the shirt can be tucked although i can see imprint more then i would like with polo shirt other button down or stiffer shirts work fine. 4) Like the ability to cant the holster to my liking. Cons:1) Not really a con but you do have to practice the positive retention draw. I actually like the retention system but you have to practice with it in concealed position.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    It's been 7 weeks since I ordered my holster and was told it would take 8 weeks. I will post and update and my report after I use it for a week or two.

They are running longer than 8 weeks. Sent e-mail requesting order status (mine was placed on 04-03-13)and was told ordres are running 11 weeks to ship from day order was placed. :dunno:

Mr. Rey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Prairieville, La.
    Thanks for the info, I just checked the date I ordered the holster 4-11-13. Guess I have a longer wait then I thought. The review have to wait a lil longer. Lol.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Comptac MTac FTW. Better construction and current lead time is 2 days.

+1 on the Comptac Minotaur MTac. Have had mine for a few years and is still in great shape. Very comfortable with my Kimber Ultra II EDC. You can also purchase a spare body for a different firearm. Only down side is that there is no light attachment shell available.

Purchased a DSG Alpha holster for Inside Pant Carry but have not tried it yet. They are great for Outside Pant Carry.

Looking at the Armadillo Concealment X-Fer.

barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    OK, now I understand. I was just looking at ordering a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe. Started looking on ebay and saw several priced at $180.00 Buy It Now.

The same holster on Crossbreed's site is $69. Couldn't figure out why ebay was so much higher. Now I know.

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    Thanks for the info, I just checked the date I ordered the holster 4-11-13. Guess I have a longer wait then I thought. The review have to wait a lil longer. Lol.

I saw today they are on your date. Maybe you will hear something soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom