Custom ar-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • f150ford2005

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Lake charles
    Sale pending payment
    View attachment 18206View attachment 18201View attachment 18205View attachment 18202View attachment 18203View attachment 18204i have a completely loaded ar-15 that i would like to sell or trade. the rifle has a bill sringfield trigger and hammer.(3.5 lbs pull) it has a 12" yankee hill free floating quadrail will a troy industries vertical grip. it also has yankee hill extended take down pins, anti-rotation pins, magpul single/double point sling with the asap sling plate and a magpul sling point on the forearm. it stock is a 6 point sliding and the pistol grip is a eurgo. the aimpoint also goes with the rifle. the complete rifle and aimpoint or coated with duro coat. the flash light and mount and pressure switch are not included but i will sell them for $115. i want $1350 neg for my rifle or a trade plus at least $650 in cash. I am pretty flexable with the price so send me any reasonable offers. I dont have to sell my rifle so please dont try to lowball me. thanks ross please feel free to text me at 337-309-5033 for pics. I will try and put them up tonight.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    My fiancee was sitting next to me while I was looking at the pictures, and her immediate question was "Why did he take a picture of that on his dirty underwear?"

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom