Custom AR-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paracord

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    West Monroe, LA
    Selling my AR-15 that I built back in December. It's got parts from Vltor, DD, Magpul & LMT. Had a few hundred rounds through it and has been very well taken care of. Cleaned on a weekly basis even when it hasn't been shot. Will include Gun, Pelican case & 3 Magpul Magazines. Need this thing gone this week. The lower is a spikes tactical pirate enhanced lower with magpul furniture. The upper is a Vltor MUR-1 with a BCM GunFighter large charging handle and LMT bolt assembly. The barrel is a DD 14.5 inch 7 twist. It's got a extended flash hider welded on so it meets the 16 inch length requirements. The rail is a DD Mk18 RIS II with Magpul covers and an AFG grip. Gas block is a DD as well. It's got a magpul bad lever installed along with magpul flip up sights. Looking to get about $2k.

b6d211f9.jpg

f536986f.jpg

7b5a34e1.jpg

09247689.jpg

Last edited:

Paracord

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    West Monroe, LA
    The lower is a spikes tactical pirate enhanced lower with magpul furniture. The upper is a Vltor MUR-1 with a BCM GunFighter large charging handle and LMT bolt assembly. The barrel is a DD 14.5 inch 7 twist. It's got a extended flash hider welded on so it meets the 16 inch length requirements. The rail is a DD Mk18 RIS II with Magpul covers and an AFG grip. Gas block is a DD as well. It's got a magpul bad lever installed along with magpul flip up sights.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I will parrot our illustrious leader and say, 3 days for the next post not directly related to sale or purchase of his fire arm. "What kind of lower? How long is the bbl?" is directly related. "Maybe it fires 600 RPM" is not and is trollish.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Does it fire 600 RPM?

Really though, great looking rifle, any interest in trades? Pictures of the rifle's internals?

kbrview

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Alexandria, LA.
    The lower is a spikes tactical pirate enhanced lower with magpul furniture. The upper is a Vltor MUR-1 with a BCM GunFighter large charging handle and LMT bolt assembly. The barrel is a DD 14.5 inch 7 twist. It's got a extended flash hider welded on so it meets the 16 inch length requirements. The rail is a DD Mk18 RIS II with Magpul covers and an AFG grip. Gas block is a DD as well. It's got a magpul bad lever installed along with magpul flip up sights.

Thanks for the info. Nice set-up. Good luck with the sell.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    I will parrot our illustrious leader and say, 3 days for the next post not directly related to sale or purchase of his fire arm. "What kind of lower? How long is the bbl?" is directly related. "Maybe it fires 600 RPM" is not and is trollish.

Does it fire 600 RPM?

Really though, great looking rifle, any interest in trades? Pictures of the rifle's internals?

OK... NOLA_Jack just got a 5 day vacation...

Any more volunteers want to be a smart ass?

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Very nice rifle I built a similar set up last year and had a good bit more than your asking price in it. I would love to buy it but the suppressor bug is hitting me hard.

If your interested in selling the lower away from the upper though pm me I will probably take it if we can agree on a price.

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    Very nice rifle I built a similar set up last year and had a good bit more than your asking price in it. I would love to buy it but the suppressor bug is hitting me hard.

If your interested in selling the lower away from the upper though pm me I will probably take it if we can agree on a price.

If the price is right, I am interested in the upper. Crimson takes the lower, I grab the upper.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom