Custom Gun Works

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gumbo

Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Brought a Superposed Lightning here a couple of years back to have a stuck firing pin taken care of. When I dropped the gun off, the guy behind the counter recommended I leave the factory hard case with the gun. When I went to pick up the gun, 2 months later, the case was nowhere to be found. I got a shrug and a bill for a fixed firing pin that wasn't actually fixed. They also broke the front sight on my Sig 229 while doing a sight swap. Also received a shrug and a bill.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is probably not going to good for Custom Gun and I have no experience (good or bad), with them. I do have a S&W .357 and the cylinder is not freely releasing from the cylinder release.

Where in BR can/should I bring that to?

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    First, check to make sure that your ejector rod is not loose. If it is, and backing out slowly, that will cause the exact symptoms you describe. And if it is, be VERY careful when tightening it. If you bend it (easy to do), that will make things worse.

This rod has a left hand thread. I know LSP meant to tell you that. Like they say the memory is one of the first things to go.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No, it's internal. I don't mess around with dirty guns, and I did tighten the ejector rod. Both suggestions found on trustworthy internet search; so kudos to you for knowing your stuff.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom