Customer Service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rabiddawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    On 11-29 I sent a Leupold VariX III 3.5x10-40, Bushnell and a Simmons Pro 50 back to the factories for service. I predicted to my wife that Leupold would return my scope first, but never did I expect what has actually happened.

Today at my door step was a new Bushnell Banner 4x12-40 with adj obj, instead of my 3x9-40 I sent them. To me it is a big upgrade and a welcome surprise not to mention very fast.

I will let you know who comes in next.

Last edited:

thomjb

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Southern IN
    I have a couple of the side focus SuperSniper that SWFA sells. Well, I lost a screw that holds the turret knob on. SWFA said to call Bushnell, spent 20 minutes on the phone, they actually have a group of people just to deal with customers like me:) who call in about weird stuff. A package of screws shows up a week later with a cost of less than $3.
    Awesome folks there.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I sent a millett into service for the common mould issue and they sent a new one, I had purposely did not give my CC number so I knew exactly when they processed it.. low and behold I received a new one with shipping on their account.

rabiddawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I got a call from Leupold this evening. They are replacing my scope with a new one and gave me two options. I chose the VariXIII 4.5-14x40 AO. I guess I can live with that. :D

I received a card from Bushnell saying a replacement scope had been sent. Evidently the scope I received earlier was a replacement for the Simmons I sent in because the card a reference to Simmons on it.

I tried to call Bushnell today to check on my other scope but gave up after 10 minutes on hold.

Last edited:

rabiddawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    Finally got the new Leupold today. :)

Contacted Bushnell about my other scope last week and they are looking for it:( said it would take 24-48 hrs for the search. I'm sure I will have to call them back.

Top Bottom