CZ 75 Compact

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buck3050

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    LaPlace
    I picked one up the other day and its one of the most comfortable guns to grip that i own. Feels great in the hand, trigger is nice and smooth. I will be looking for a IWB holster for this. Anyone own one and if so what is your setup. I have a Glock 19 that i put in a Comptac Mtac holster and its very comfortable. Comptac doesnt make a holster for this model, so any suggestions.

Geezer Squid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I picked one up the other day and its one of the most comfortable guns to grip that i own. Feels great in the hand, trigger is nice and smooth. I will be looking for a IWB holster for this. Anyone own one and if so what is your setup. I have a Glock 19 that i put in a Comptac Mtac holster and its very comfortable. Comptac doesnt make a holster for this model, so any suggestions.

I carry one in a Tommy Theis IWB (http://theisholsters.com/products.php)+. Great pistol and the Theis has been a good holster.

I love the feel of the stock grips but I replaced them with a set of thin aluminum grips for carry purposes (http://czcustom.com/CZ_75-compact-thin-black-grips.aspx#reviews (in the picture the grips look grey, but they are in fact black)). These reduce the grip from 1.43" to 1.13". That makes a real difference for me in printing.

Good luck.

ETA: On the Theis holster I ordered it with the open bottom kydex (slide version) so I could carry my CZ 75 B SA also.

Last edited:

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Check out The Original CZ Forum. Besides the compact club also go to the P-01 club's list of holsters as they should fit the compact too. Congratulations on a very nice pistola. The comfortable grip and feel of the CZ IS very impressive and is typically the most common feature that CZ owners comment about. Enjoy!

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php

daybreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Congrats!

CZs aren't too common in Louisiana it seems, which is too bad because IMO, they are damn well the best 9mms on the market. Congrats on your purchase. Excellent choice.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    I do love the CZs myself!! Had a bunch of them at one time, including a compact duo-tone, and had to thin out the herd..presently have a 2075 RAMI and Limited Edition in stainless and an Armalite clone, which is one I really enjoy shooting..I had a holster with my compact but for the life of me can't remember who made the holster for it...Tagua maybe? You may have to bring it to a gun shop who stocks a lot of holsters...I had to go to Jims to match my SP-01 with a holster that was made for a glock..fit like a glove too. Presently looking into holsters for the RAMI but its slim pickins..

buck3050

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    LaPlace
    What made me look hard at them, was the Guns and Ammo tv show. It showcased the CZ 75. Went online to check them out and see what price i was looking at. I then went to Cabelas and there was one in the case. Held it and fell in love with it. Had to have it. Tried to get them to cut me a deal as they only had the display model in stock so i bought it. Best choice ive made in a while.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Curious, did they cut any off the price for the display??

Heres some that I've owned in the past and still have the RAMI and Limited Edition....Its true that these are addictive!!

View attachment 32937

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I have one of these, I like it quite a bit. CZ-40P Hybrid love child of the CZ-40B and a P-01 frame,....

CZ40P_01.jpg

Last edited:

bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    Curious, did they cut any off the price for the display??

Heres some that I've owned in the past and still have the RAMI and Limited Edition....Its true that these are addictive!!

View attachment 32937
    Hey Boss351, I had thought about getting a 2075 RAMI a while back for concealed carry but ultimately ended up going with an XD40SC due to the weight difference between the alloy RAMI and the poly XD. I was originally looking at the poly frame version of the 2075 RAMI but had read quite a few owners had issues with the lower frame spreading after awhile, though the alloy frame ones never had this issue. I love the look and feel of them(they remind me of the IMI UZI Eagle 40) which is one of the most comfortable pistols Ive ever shot. One day I might still pick up a CZ alloy frame RAMI like yours, nice gun man!! :)

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Yeah, she is a sweet gun for sure...Its my grab gun right now. Its a little heavy for CC I think but with the right holster I think it will be fine. I'm still trying to decide which holster to get for it. Very comfortable, especially the Pierce XD grip extension on it. If you get one, make sure you do this mod/addition. It makes a world of difference!!!

daybreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    I've got 5 CZs and they all shoot sweet. They are the most comfortable pistols I've ever shot, and they really are more accurate than most semis.

There's a reason they are THE most winningest pistols in IPSC. I shoot a 75 Shadow 9mm and a 75 Shadow SA 9mm in USPSA production and limited. I also have a CGW tuned Single Action Sp01 by West Monroe's David of Cajun Gun Works, which is my limited back up gun.

For whatever reason, most people here in Louisiana that I've met at the range have never even heard of CZ, but in California where I'm from, they are flying off the shelves. They are incredible guns.

Top Bottom