CZ came in today,SWEET!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I been having some issues adjusting to the safety on my Shadow but I think I have my grip fixed.

They are some sweet shooting guns.

Scottr88

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Gonzales
    Yep,this thing looks like a shooter,no safety,just a de-cocker,it's a little heavier than my Glock 35,I wasn't expecting that,but is a great pointing pistol.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Haven't got one yet. That is one of the downsides to these guns is that they just aren't that popular with the holster folks. I recently got mine also and shot it for the first time last weekend so I too am looking for a good holster. I think Fobus makes one but don't know about other makes.

angrycookieman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Central Louisiana near Pitkin
    I have the phantom and shadow, love both. For a holster, I like the bladetech with the techlock attachment. They don't interchange between the two pistols, if you get one from them the phantom isn't listed. You will have to order the holster for the SP-01 and put in comments that it's for the phantom, or just call them. Don't get the stingray attachment, because it's so wide it won't fit between most belt loops and you will have to skip a loop.

angrycookieman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Central Louisiana near Pitkin
    Oh, you can change the mainspring for a 15lb one and your trigger pull will be better and it'll still function good. If you go lower you may have problems with some primers. Also, dryfire the thing a lot. It will help your trigger break in and smooth up.

Top Bottom