Dates for upcoming cycles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I will use this thread to keep everyone on Bayou Shooter informed on the dates of upcoming cycles that have space available and the dates that items will be ready for pick up. If you have items needing cryo processing let me know, I will run additional cycles as needed. I also post this information on Cajun Cryogenics Facebook page so feel free to become a fan.

** Cycle #329 is scheduled to start Friday 12/31/10. Items in this cycle will be ready by Monday afternoon 1/3/11.

Have a happy New Year!

2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Cycle #329 is complete and items will be ready for pick up this afternoon. I am particularly interested in seeing how well the Saiga 12 ga. comes out.
    I would like to thank everyone who took part in this cycle.

2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Cycle #330 is scheduled for Friday the 14th of January. Items to be included in this cycle should be dropped off before 2pm the 14th.
    Items in this cycle will be ready for pick up on Tuesday the 18th
    Thanks

Last edited:

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    Just wanted to say thanks to David for all of the parts he has processed for me over the passed few months. For any of you that have not met David, he is extremely easy to work with and has always delivered on his promises for me. If you are contemplating using Cryo treatment, give him a shot at it.

thanks again David
    Alan

Top Bottom