Daughter draws picture, Dad gets arrested

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    “From a public safety point of view, any child drawing a picture of guns and saying there’s guns in a home would warrant some further conversation with the parents and child,” said Alison Scott, executive director of Family and Children’s Services.

God. What a nation of pu**ies.:rolleyes:

But then again- I'm sure the same damn thing has happened right here in America, depending on the location.

Now- What would most of OUR reactions be when asked if there are guns in our home? Hows about "that's none of your f**king business.":madfawk:

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    God. What a nation of pu**ies.:rolleyes:

But then again- I'm sure the same damn thing has happened right here in America, depending on the location.

Now- What would most of OUR reactions be when asked if there are guns in our home? Hows about "that's none of your f**king business.":madfawk:

Nope, tell them the best way to find out is to break into my home while I'm there. I wonder if that's considered a threat in LA?

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    It's disturbing to me that Mexico is on our southern border and Canada our northern border. Invaders to the south and stupids to the north.

No wonder our nation is in the shape it's in.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You guys are missing the bigger picture. This bunch of retards have successfully polarized guns. The mere mental image of a gun now gets you investigated.

If you have an anti-gun bias while you are reading this you are thinking, "This is genius!"

The good news, most people who posess that anti-gun bias are probably mentally challenged in the first place.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Gay_Canada_flag.png

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    You guys are missing the bigger picture. This bunch of retards have successfully polarized guns. The mere mental image of a gun now gets you investigated.

This. They are so truly frightened of the thought, or at least they make a show of being so.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I did'nt....Written by a sheep for the sheeple...Who's minding the herd ?

If you have an anti-gun bias while you are reading this you are thinking, "This is genius!"

The good news, most people who posess that anti-gun bias are probably mentally challenged in the first place.

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    canada: Next country to invade.

FIFY :D

This is ridiculous though. Had it been a real weapon, I still would praise the guy. His kids have obviously already had some lesson in firearms, and that it is dad's at that. Kinda makes me wonder if you could rob a convenience store in Canada with a picture of a gun?...

Top Bottom