David Duke arrested in Czech Republic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    I never would of thought we had zionists on here. Y'all are bad about anyone that criticize ya is automatically a racist or nazi. Actually, it's American. I really think all you misguided fellas need to buy Dr. Duke's book "Jewish Supremacy" and get back to me.

If nothing else, you'll get a different view on the subject, not from the media who is owned and operated by people loyal to a certain middle east country.... you'll also be helping out a local boy who is a LSU grad.

No need for you to go sucking off David Duke on this site. As a matter of fact, I have read some of his writing and I have seen him speak, in person. I do not disagree with everything he says. In fact, I do agree with him on most things, and I even agree with his general idea that Jews can't keep bringing up the holocaust for the next thousand years to make themselves be automatic victims.

On the other hand... I've known a few Jews (and I'm not talking about the pussified American Jews that really aren't all that Jewish), and they're all great people, very conservative, and I'd rather them have my back in a fight than 95% of Americans and damn sure more than any Muslim I've ever known.

No one is calling you an anti-semite for you merely posting your view. It's the fact that you post a viewpoint which is so completely full of **** and not based on a single fact that makes you an anti-semite. No matter what the Jews did or what evidence was presented to you to prove that the Jews aren't out there killing people just for shits and giggles, you're still going to hate them and you're still going to want Iran to blow them all up. So, that's why we're all saying you're a anti-semite and a Jew hater (and let's be realistic, you are), and you should really look inside yourself and figure out why you randomly hate some group of people who I'm guessing you really don't know two shits about.

And, by the way, Jesus was supposed to be crucified. It's a damn good thing the Jews did it or we'd all be in some big ****. So don't be hatin on them for that one action.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    and I even agree with his general idea that Jews can't keep bringing up the holocaust for the next thousand years to make themselves be automatic victims.

No one is calling you an anti-semite for you merely posting your view.

You do realize there are living reminders from the Holocaust. It is, for all purposes, a very recent event historically speaking. I agree this does not make the general population victims but there ARE victims still living. If you cast the net outwards, this affects children and grandchildren that have a direct link to the atrocity of the Holocaust. So to say they can't keep throwing this up for the next thousand years is premature at best.

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    You do realize there are living reminders from the Holocaust. It is, for all purposes, a very recent event historically speaking. I agree this does not make the general population victims but there ARE victims still living. If you cast the net outwards, this affects children and grandchildren that have a direct link to the atrocity of the Holocaust. So to say they can't keep throwing this up for the next thousand years is premature at best.

My point is that 95% of living Jews have no direct experience with the Holocaust. I understand that a lot of Jews had parents or grandparents that did survive the holocaust, but keep in mind that the majority of those people live in Israel. I'm referring to Jews here in the U.S. I had a friend in high school who was a Jew in name only (JINO), as I liked to call him. Never went to temple, claimed he was an atheist, and really the only reason he was able to say he was Jewish was because his dad was. None of his family had any involvement in the holocaust because they were all living in the US at the time. Yet, he still had this victim mentality because he was a Jew and some really bad stuff has happened to them over the years. Well, sure, I understand that, and things would be much better had it never happened, but it has instilled this sort of "group victimization" idea among many Jews, particularly those here in America, many of whom never even had family involved in the holocaust.

That's my point, I'm not saying it wasn't terrible, and I'm not saying it hasn't affected millions of Jews, but at some point, it does have to be let go. Particularly given that anyone who was directly involved in actually persecuting the Jews, with very few exceptions, has long ago been executed or died.

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Alright, you guys got me figured out, I'm an antisemite, which by definition is one who dislikes those of mid eastern descent... not them israelis, who are for the most part european jews.

It's obvious to me that Israel has a whole lot of influence and power over our nation, and as a result they get our support and tax dollars. This is what I do not like!! I feel to support this kind of action is Unamerican, so I'll leave it at that. If you Yankees from above I-10 wanna discuss this more, no prob, lets start another thread.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    My point is that 95% of living Jews have no direct experience with the Holocaust. I understand that a lot of Jews had parents or grandparents that did survive the holocaust, but keep in mind that the majority of those people live in Israel. I'm referring to Jews here in the U.S. I had a friend in high school who was a Jew in name only (JINO), as I liked to call him. Never went to temple, claimed he was an atheist, and really the only reason he was able to say he was Jewish was because his dad was. None of his family had any involvement in the holocaust because they were all living in the US at the time. Yet, he still had this victim mentality because he was a Jew and some really bad stuff has happened to them over the years. Well, sure, I understand that, and things would be much better had it never happened, but it has instilled this sort of "group victimization" idea among many Jews, particularly those here in America, many of whom never even had family involved in the holocaust.

That's my point, I'm not saying it wasn't terrible, and I'm not saying it hasn't affected millions of Jews, but at some point, it does have to be let go. Particularly given that anyone who was directly involved in actually persecuting the Jews, with very few exceptions, has long ago been executed or died.

At some point, yes it does. But it's not left up to me or you to judge when a community within one life span of time has to make that decision.

I will reverse that attitude towards slavery. Neither an African American today, his parents and more than likely his grandparents were enslaved. It is time to look towards the future in that regard... (Civil Rights are another kettle IMO)

But, again, within 80 years? No. We do not have the right to say "let go".

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    David Duke ordered out of Czech Republic

PRAGUE -- Czech authorities have released white supremacist David Duke from detention and ordered him to leave the country.

Police spokeswoman Katerina Rendlova says the former Ku Klux Klan leader must leave the Czech Republic by midnight Saturday.

Duke was in Prague on an invitation from a neo-Nazi group to promote the Czech translation of his book "My Awakening." Police took him into custody Friday on suspicion of denying the Holocaust, which is a crime in the Czech Republic.

Prague's Charles University also banned Duke from giving a lecture there Friday. He was scheduled to give lectures over the weekend in both Prague and the country's second-largest city, Brno.

Duke ran for public office in Louisiana a half dozen times, winning only once and serving two years in the state House of Representatives from a Metairie district. He used that post to run for governor in 1991, losing the runoff to Edwin Edwards.

He later moved to the Mandeville area, pleaded guilty in 2002 to mail fraud and filing false tax returns and served a year in federal prison.

:)

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    At some point, yes it does. But it's not left up to me or you to judge when a community within one life span of time has to make that decision.

I will reverse that attitude towards slavery. Neither an African American today, his parents and more than likely his grandparents were enslaved. It is time to look towards the future in that regard... (Civil Rights are another kettle IMO)

But, again, within 80 years? No. We do not have the right to say "let go".

Slavery is actually a perfect example. It's been 150 years and many black people still have a victimization mentality about it. And I'm sure 100 years from now, there will still be talk about it.

And, I absolutely do have a right to "judge" things as I see them. Just as I "judge" that people who think blacks alive today should be given reparations for slavery are idiots, I can "judge" whether or not I think Jews who never had any personal stake in the holocaust should be using it as an excuse for anything. If you think that Jews are right to have some kind of group mentality about some things due to the holocaust, that's fine, and I don't have any problem with that, but I disagree in most instances.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    actually, WE have a right (i love the term RIGHT) to say anything we want.

lets get back to how jews are killing us. next thing you know dbolemiss and crawfish will say Barak Hussain Obama Silverberg is his real name

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    lets get back to how jews are killing us. next thing you know dbolemiss and crawfish will say Barak Hussain Obama Silverberg is his real name

Well, keep in mind that he did nominate Geithner to run the treasury. That's a Jew name if I've ever heard one. And on top of that, BHO Silverberg is all about having the World Bank establish an international currency. Gotta get those "international bankers" into the business of running American monetary policy. Oh man, now I'm actually starting to agree with dbolemiss and crawfish... those hook-nosed bastards are sure sneaky at taking over the world. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Slavery is actually a perfect example. It's been 150 years and many black people still have a victimization mentality about it. And I'm sure 100 years from now, there will still be talk about it.

And, I absolutely do have a right to "judge" things as I see them. Just as I "judge" that people who think blacks alive today should be given reparations for slavery are idiots, I can "judge" whether or not I think Jews who never had any personal stake in the holocaust should be using it as an excuse for anything. If you think that Jews are right to have some kind of group mentality about some things due to the holocaust, that's fine, and I don't have any problem with that, but I disagree in most instances.

I agree. But there's also a big difference between what happened 150 years ago (slavery ending) and what happened just 1 generation ago and by whom. It is still considered recent history with people still alive who lived through it. Lst time I checked, it wasn't Isreal firing rockets from neighborhoods and schools so they could show pictures of the retaliation and say "look at what they did to us peace-loving people." Crawfish- get a grip and for the record, 1- my Dad fought in WW II to help allow people to live free and saw what was done to them in the name of a quasi-religion and 2- I live south of I-10.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I was speaking of "right" euphemistically. Just as you don't have the right to come in and parent my children, I don't feel as if I have a "right" to tell the Jewish population get over it.

There's more than one definition of "right". But as it doesn't affect my living here and now, I'll say we'll agree to disagree and move on.

Top Bottom