Dear Missouri NAACP: Very Good!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I didn't see that the MO NAACP called for the investigations like that. That's stupid.

I saw that a handful of Republican politicians said it was in very poor taste, apologized for anyone offended, and said that the State Fair is a place for /everyone/ to enjoy and divisive things like that are unwelcoming. I thought that was classy and liked to see them saying that. I think it was shitty and immature to set that up at a venue like that.

But it's a time honored tradition to make fun of politicians so to call for "an investigation" on the guy is utter bullplop.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Does anyone with any sense even give validity to the NAACP anymore? They have to drudge up foolishness like this to try to justify their existence. Pathetic.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I'm wondering when the cry of "RACISM!" gets to the point of "crying wolf" and becomes a non-issue in the future. Then they'll have no ammunition with which to cudgel and guilt folks with.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Does anyone with any sense even give validity to the NAACP anymore?

The Media! NAACP has center stage with them. But the media doesn't have the nuts to call them out, they just report without opinion, but they are quick to add their opinion if it deals with anything with guns, same sex marriage, universal healthcare, immigration, voting rights, and any other liberal agenda.

Just A Number

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Hmm I didn't see anyone starting an investigation when Bush was being hanged in effigy nor when he was continually compared to a chimpanzee. Must be some sort of double standard at play here...on second thought...nah move along nothing to see here.

/sarc

Top Bottom