Deep freeze

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    It is great to have the forum up and running again. For a while I had focused on the automotive and industrial tool markets but after further thought I decided to revisit my favorite market, firearms.

I have worked with many here at Bayou Shooter and the results have been great. I have testimonials from members here and I will be happy to share them with people interested in cryogenic processing. I have also done some work with local law enforcement agencies and am continuing to research and test items for them on a regular basis.

I am always looking to test new items that may respond well to cryogenic processing. Often I will process test items for businesses looking to better their products or cut expenses at no cost to the businesses.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I have a great deal of scientific research and studies compiled by PhD’s around the country as well as NASA research that speaks specifically about this process and it's many benefits.

Thank you for your time,
    David

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    David has done a pistol and rifle for me, the biggest improvement in the pistol I see is the ease of cleaning, the lead comes out Soooo easy, I didn't do a accuracy test on the pistol.
    The rifle, a DPMS 308, I shot some groups before and after the treatment, before at 200, three shot group was 1 1/4", after treatment at 200, three shot group was 3/4", part of the increase was do to the JP trigger I installed but not all, cryo works! and it'll extend the life of the barrel

2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The AK's I have processed have shown to shoot much cooler and cycle better. I have not done any real accuracy tests yet although I would like to.

Firearm prices

Pistols = $50
    Long guns = $75
    AR, AK, and like = $100
    50cal = call for quote

thanks
    David

thatwhichisnt

Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The AK's I have processed have shown to shoot much cooler and cycle better. I have not done any real accuracy tests yet although I would like to.

Firearm prices

Pistols = $50
    Long guns = $75
    AR, AK, and like = $100
    50cal = call for quote

thanks
    David

Awesome. Not bad at all. Turnaround time?

Also, what do yall use to get the temperature down so low? Liquid nitrogen?

Last edited:

2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Yes I use LN2 and a lot of it (230 liters every time I flip the switch). Turnaround time depends, the process takes 3 days to complete and cycles starts when I have enough material to justify starting the cycle (Usually at least once a week). This week I will probably start on Friday and deliver on Monday but if I got an influx of items today I could start as soon as this evening.

thatwhichisnt

Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Yes I use LN2 and a lot of it (230 liters every time I flip the switch). Turnaround time depends, the process takes 3 days to complete and cycles starts when I have enough material to justify starting the cycle (Usually at least once a week). This week I will probably start on Friday and deliver on Monday but if I got an influx of items today I could start as soon as this evening.
    Great. Ill be in touch fore sure.

Top Bottom