Deer Attractant with Coon Repellant

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 101guns

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Monroe, LA
    I just bought a 50# bag of Deer 365. Representations on the bag say that it will repel coons. Salesman at feed store says it disagrees with their digestive system. Anyway, I bought a bag ($20) and put it out with a cam on it at my most coon-infested spots. Will have proof one way or the other pretty soon. Anyone else tried it?
    P.S. Horns have kicked into overdrive. Difference in pics from one week to the next is noticeable.

101guns

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Monroe, LA
    It worked. No coon pics...plenty deer pics....only problem is the $19.99 per bag. First batch of pics included two photos of same coon....then, no more then whole week. It has a strong smell that deer will surely smell from a distance.

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    It worked. No coon pics...plenty deer pics....only problem is the $19.99 per bag. First batch of pics included two photos of same coon....then, no more then whole week. It has a strong smell that deer will surely smell from a distance.

Can you cut it, say 50/50, with regular deer corn and get the same results I wonder...

Hell, the way the prices of deer corn go up every year, $20 a bag might be a bargain here in a few seasons.

Top Bottom