delete

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Blah blah blah, I'm sorry.. but it isn't my fault... blah blah.. You guys are assholes.

GTFO. We don't need people like you around here.

Get your **** together and come back later.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    My financial troubles are not from just buyin a bung of guns. I bought and sold to keep 2 guns at a given time. Idk where you get that idea. I bought a bunch of ammo, that is a different story. I have 2 pistols. I traded up for one with hardly any money of mine into it, $124 dollars to be exact, bought the other outright, which is a Glock 22. I have sold the majority of my 9mm ammo to my neighbor, and am waiting to hear from 2 of my friends about some of the 40 ammo, so i dont know exactly what I will have left to list on here. so, therefore I was not asking for help that I bought a bunch of guns, sold a glock 34 yesterday(and lost money on it), but sold it to move it. I read about this fundraising website, thought I would give it a try, and made the mistake of listing it on here and not listing everything I have already sold or am in the process of selling not on this website. This isnt the only way to sell something by listing it on here. So my couple of mistakes contributed to my problem, but buying guns is not what just put me here. It has been all the other stuff, from meds to food, and yes, the stupid ammo I bought last week, among other things to keep my children going.

I have learned now, ok. If I shall post, I should include every specific detail. Another lesson learned

Or you could just be a man and deal with your own ****. You acquired a g22, a g34, a core with optics, a bunch of ammo, a reloading setup, and then decided to come on here panhandling. You can spin it whatever way you want, but you ****ed up then asked the members of this site to bail you out, while leaving out all of these purchases and focusing on having a sick wife and being a firefighter. It was a really shitty attempt at getting an emotional response from a sympathetic audience. You didn't decide your pleas were wrong until you were told they were wrong, and even then your apology is halfassed and stinks like ****.

I don't know where I should be the most disgusted, that you used your wife's sickness as an attempt to get pity dollars or that you were having financial troubles with a sick wife and spent over $2000 on toys for yourself.

I have started a fundraiser for my family during these hard times during my life due to medical problems between myself and my wife. the following link will take you to it and you can read everything there. Any help is greatly appreciated and some information was very hard to write. I have even sold a gun for money. I have a stockpile of ammo for the existing guns I have and am trying to hold on to that so I can shoot some because that is the only time I have to myself, which is few and far between.

https://www.youcaring.com/medical-f...liquient-payments-to-prevent-bankruptcy/59886

Thanks in advance and please keep all comments positive.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Blah blah blah, I'm sorry.. but it isn't my fault... blah blah.. You guys are assholes.

GTFO. We don't need people like you around here.

Get your **** together and come back later.

This pretty much sums it up. I don't think I've ever seen a collection plate passed around here that didn't wind up being for an ass.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Or you could just be a man and deal with your own ****. You acquired a g22, a g34, a core with optics, a bunch of ammo, a reloading setup, and then decided to come on here panhandling. You can spin it whatever way you want, but you ****ed up then asked the members of this site to bail you out, while leaving out all of these purchases and focusing on having a sick wife and being a firefighter. It was a really shitty attempt at getting an emotional response from a sympathetic audience. You didn't decide your pleas were wrong until you were told they were wrong, and even then your apology is halfassed and stinks like ****.

I don't know where I should be the most disgusted, that you used your wife's sickness as an attempt to get pity dollars or that you were having financial troubles with a sick wife and spent over $2000 on toys for yourself.

:eek4: Holy Jesus!! :eek4:

:rofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This pretty much sums it up. I don't think I've ever seen a collection plate passed around here that didn't wind up being for an ass.

That's totally untrue!

What about the Troop Crawfish Boil at Fort Campbell? Those dudes f'n thought that was the coolest welcome home ever! What about the vet on disability for Crhistmas? That dude was tearing up in front of me and my secretary and his wife. What about the Friends of NRA stuff? We have raised 100's of thousands of dollars for youth shooting and saftey, range develpoment, police supplies, shootng programs.

There are noble causes and there are noble people out there who help. Giving back is probably one of the few things that prevents me from being a TOTAL A-hole! :p

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    With the ammo shortage and cost of whats available, I just point my unloaded gun at the target, yell bang and the Mexican I pay pokes a hole in the target with a stick.

Have you found your accuracy getting better or worse?

I need to improve my accuracy and this might be the cheapest way to go.
    :draw:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    That's totally untrue!

What about the Troop Crawfish Boil at Fort Campbell? Those dudes f'n thought that was the coolest welcome home ever! What about the vet on disability for Crhistmas? That dude was tearing up in front of me and my secretary and his wife. What about the Friends of NRA stuff? We have raised 100's of thousands of dollars for youth shooting and saftey, range develpoment, police supplies, shootng programs.

There are noble causes and there are noble people out there who help. Giving back is probably one of the few things that prevents me from being a TOTAL A-hole! :p
    Point made, I should've been more clear, individuals starting their own collection plate. This does make me wonder how much more help good causes would receive if it weren't for the bad ones creating doubts of sincerity.

Top Bottom