*delete*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Commander 007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Is his shop set up to work outside or in a building. If he is working outside, he cannot weld in the rain. The minute he make a cut and grind it will begin to rust. When he finishes building it he has to sand blast it and paint it. Now do you like his work and willing to wait because he makes a quility product. If you rush him he will weld it and have contaminated welds and paint it over rust. I myself would be patient if I'm getting what I want and maybe tell him look you are late how about making me a tool box on the front for make up.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i'm in retail, so when i tell customers something will be delivered or completed at a certain time, i put everything on the line to make sure it happens... unfortunately, my distributors hire inner city folk to load and deliver parts, which means they sometimes forget to bring me parts or they come in damaged.. theres nothing you can do to guarantee everything to go smoothly prior to starting the job..

Splat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    You stated that the contract read "estimated" time of completion. The ball is in his court. If he wants to make it good he will. If he doesn't, you can either wait or eat the deposit. Blame it on the rain.

Splat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    Will most likely end up doing just that, just hate being screwed over like this without some kind of consequence to the merchant.

Sorry about the previous post. I didn't read the other posts where you said that it is indeed a completion date on the ticket. But what I want to know is how you are getting screwed by the merchant if you are getting the product. Not even the weatherman can accurately predict the weather. I'm sure he is backed up and losing money also because of all the rain we had last month.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Well this company is not a supporting vendor. I do not want to slander or insult the company before my order is complete in order to avoid intentional delays should my comment find its way back to them. Once I have my order I will fully disclose the information to warn other consumers.

Let me know and I will do the same. Never thought about posting it here before or I could have saved you some hassle and told you to go to truck and trailer world and for $100 more not have to deal with the BS.

Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    If you can't work it out, contact the BBB. used them before and things were set right very quickly after that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

cajun01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    P ville
    Better business bureau is a joke and if you don't pay them to be a member it doesn't matter. If you have a problem go talk to the guy in person. That's my opinion

Top Bottom