Depressing - Voluntary Gun turn in program Maryland

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Blah Blah Blah, they turned in XX pistols , XX rifles, XX shotguns, 10,000 rounds of ammo!! WTF but they didn't take anymore criminals off of the street. Lame a$$ M***** F******!!

dwsonar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Lockport
    OK, that's it. I'm starting an unwanted firearms rescue. I'll find good homes for those unwanted and unused guns that are just laying around.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Melted down!! jfsbldkjfsbflebsdjlfsblfblkabslkfjb smash head on keyboard!!!! fho;iuraht8945q98p5tqe09hweifhqdfhvsadhfvf

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    1. No way to prove it- but you just KNOW the good stuff "melted" it's way into someone's gun safe.

2. The two guys who 'volunteered' in this video should have turned in their balls while they were at it. :o

3. No way in Hades those guys destroyed 10,000 rounds of ammo, in these times. That's all kinds of bull$hit.

4. At least we know where the antis will likely go first if they ever decide to stop "asking for volunteers".

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    1. No way to prove it- but you just KNOW the good stuff "melted" it's way into someone's gun safe.

2. The two guys who 'volunteered' in this video should have turned in their balls while they were at it. :o

3. No way in Hades those guys destroyed 10,000 rounds of ammo, in these times. That's all kinds of bull$hit.

4. At least we know where the antis will likely go first if they ever decide to stop "asking for volunteers".

And, how douchie is it to give away your dad's gun just because he and the mom is dead? I'm calling HOMO on him!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Man you guys really know how to take something to the extreme. People die, they leave their guns to family members who don't want them and are scared of them. I'd rather these people donate the guns legally to whatever programs are out there rather then leave them in a closet unlocked for a child or burglar to get to easily. Gun enthusiasts will laugh at these things but I think it's a good thing for the common idiot. At least tax dollars aren't going to people who bring in 20 year old rusted up crack barrel shotguns and broken revolvers.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Man you guys really know how to take something to the extreme. People die, they leave their guns to family members who don't want them and are scared of them. I'd rather these people donate the guns legally to whatever programs are out there rather then leave them in a closet unlocked for a child or burglar to get to easily. Gun enthusiasts will laugh at these things but I think it's a good thing for the common idiot. At least tax dollars aren't going to people who bring in 20 year old rusted up crack barrel shotguns and broken revolvers.

That .20 revolver was not rusted and junk looking. He had the original instruction manual to boot. I'll bet those cops were fighting over it; and the one who didn't get it was probably blown by the other one as consolation.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    That .20 revolver was not rusted and junk looking. He had the original instruction manual to boot. I'll bet those cops were fighting over it; and the one who didn't get it was probably blown by the other one as consolation.

Not talking about the current video posted. If you look at the programs where they give tax dollars in the form of gas cards in return for guns, more than half of the guns they're "buying" don't even work and are worth less than the money they're giving away. At least with this program they aren't throwing away tax dollars.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Not talking about the current video posted. If you look at the programs where they give tax dollars in the form of gas cards in return for guns, more than half of the guns they're "buying" don't even work and are worth less than the money they're giving away. At least with this program they aren't throwing away tax dollars.

But we were! :dunno:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I liked how wuss #2 told the reporter 'better safe than sorry'.....

Uh, HUH?

bird-looks-at-camera-quizzical-did-I-hear-an-opinion-what-1358118689Q.gif

Top Bottom