Diamond Training Center

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmounce

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Has anyone here shot at or belong to Diamond Training Center firing range on Choctaw Ave in Baton Rouge. How the employees attitudes. I'm tired of Precision. I no longer have access to a good place to shoot outdoors. Thanks

macmail

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    MsTrixie and I have a membership. We like it. I'm not gonna tell you it's pretty, it's not. It's hot in the range. He's out of targets occasionally. There is a girl that works there that I have only seen once and she did not impress me, but she was there to enable the range to be open. Troy is nice and is nice to talk to. I do not feel as if I've committed a crime by asking to shoot there. Diamond (the dog) if there, will always meet and greet you at the door. We drive 20 minutes past another range to go shoot there. I will tell you though THAT THEY ARE NOT OPEN ON SUNDAYS. DO NOT UNLOAD YOUR GEAR IN THE RAIN AND EXPECT TO SHOOT ON SUNDAY.

macmail

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I did not ask about the first 2, but I know they only allow rifles if you have a membership. I have an M1A I like to shoot(when I can afford it) and that was my first question.

rgswamp

EBR guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    I have a membership there and have been most happy with it. Troy is a good guy. You gotta' love the dog too. I shoot mostly AR's & AK's there with no problems. Give them a try.

hdfreak1

Bikes and Guns
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Let's not forget too that a membership there is only $125 a year, from date of purchase too. If you want to add family members on, it's only another $75. The first reply was spot on, but I will give Troy my business any day of the week.............except Sundays. LOL

LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    about to get my 1yr membership. Troy is awesome and great to LSU SCCC. I do agree about the exhaust though. I gots asthma and I have to go out for a smoke break after a few rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom