Did anyone see Bill Maher on Leno last night?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I don't think I can add anything to that...he has hated enough for several people.

What a sad pitiful little man...spreading lies and hate in the name of patriotism.

He has so many facts wrong I'm leavin that alone, lots of people yet to post.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    That guy is awesome. And when I mean awesome, I mean really sucks.

I don't know what bothers me most, what he said, or the crowd agreeing with what he said?

Oh that's right, he's from Hollywood. His and his fan's opinions really don't matter to me.

JR1572

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Speaking of drunks in bars. He would probably be the drunk guy that starts a fight because he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. It's one thing to express how you feel about the situation, but it's another when you turn it into a S*** talking contest.

onelochevy

XD 45
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Slidell
    That guy is awesome. And when I mean awesome, I mean really sucks.

I don't know what bothers me most, what he said, or the crowd agreeing with what he said?

Oh that's right, he's from Hollywood. His and his fan's opinions really don't matter to me.

JR1572

Atually, the sad thing is the sheep in the audience didnt clap until he told them it was ok to. Bunch of mindless, good for nothing idiots. Why can't one of us have a big talk show with guests like that. Now THAT would be fun. Leno just sits there and agrees with everything he says "If he didnt have the big magazine, he wouldnt have been able to kill all those people."

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I wish I could bundle up everything bad that I have ever said about anything in my life and throw it at this guy. He is a waste.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    This is the same libtard douchebag who said, after Christopher Reeve's accident, that "...using horses for our amusement like riding is immoral and wrong. Horses don't ask for that kind of treatment"

I quit paying any attention to his or his rectal bloodfart opinion at that point.

johngunguy

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    LEANDER, TEXAS
    Glad I am part of that strong right wing gun toting patriotic bunch he so hates. If blood could actually boil, mine would have watching him spew his left wing bile.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    There are a bunch of people that I can't watch without screaming at the TV .
    Bill Maher , Keith Olbermann , Rachel Maddow , James Carville , Obama , the list goes on ...

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    The worst part is audience.

At 1st only three people clapped when the Assassin's Lobby.
    But he egged them on to cheer for what he was saying and everything after that he received a round of applause.

Sheeple are easily influenced.

:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom