did anyone see,

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    like I said, he was LOOKING, Now prove which one he was looking at, and what his intent was..

Either way you felt something was up, but didn't call 911 to report what you perceived to be suspicious activity. Yet you posted on here because you felt he was up to no good.

:confused:

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    It's not about proving he did anything wrong. It's about someone acting suspicious. An officer could have easily driven up, and done a field interview. If nothing else it would tell the guy that Blue Bayou isn't an easy target. Maybe I'm paranoid from working what I do overseas, but you see someone looking at girls in a water park, I see someone casing the place for something.

Do I know what the guy's looking for? Nope, do I think it's suspect that he's sitting a distance away and looking with binoculars? Hell yes. If he had any legit reason for being there he would've walked up. Was he looking for security? Was he looking for a way to attack the facility? Was he looking for someone alone that would be an easy target? Who knows, that's why you report ALL suspicious activity to the PROPER authorities.

Look at enough events and details long enough and you see that a lot of "only slightly suspicious" things turn out to be precursors to serious attacks and kidnappings.

Zip7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2007
    that's why you report ALL suspicious activity to the PROPER authorities.

Wasn't that on a poster in George Orwell's 1984?

I'm glad you aren't my neighbor. Last fall I was out back with my 13 year old stepson launching various household items out of a homemade trebuchet.

Engaging in all sorts potentially suspicious looking behavior to catch a glimpse of accidentally uncovered females used to be the national pastime for boys and young men when I was growing up.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Wasn't that on a poster in George Orwell's 1984?

I'm glad you aren't my neighbor. Last fall I was out back with my 13 year old stepson launching various household items out of a homemade trebuchet.

Engaging in all sorts potentially suspicious looking behavior to catch a glimpse of accidentally uncovered females used to be the national pastime for boys and young men when I was growing up.

+100

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom