Did anyone watch Apple's WWDC today?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'd be happy if all they let me do was take myself out of a group message. I'm stuck in a couple groups from a while back where some days I'll get 10-20 messages about **** I could care less about, and I can't get them to make a new group without me :madfawk:

:rofl: Wow.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I have a list of sites on a list at home that I sign people up for, if they can't stop texting me at horrible hours, or with group messages I don't need to see.

Catfacts is the 'warning shot' across their bow. If they persist, they start getting weather reports in Idaho, sports news from small town colleges no one cares about, traffic updates in random cities, farmer reports at 3am, and more.

Homey don't play games with that ****.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I'd start blocking numbers...

But they're my friends!

I have a list of sites on a list at home that I sign people up for, if they can't stop texting me at horrible hours, or with group messages I don't need to see.

Catfacts is the 'warning shot' across their bow. If they persist, they start getting weather reports in Idaho, sports news from small town colleges no one cares about, traffic updates in random cities, farmer reports at 3am, and more.

Homey don't play games with that ****.

I like your style... care to share a few sites? ha

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Not at home right now, but CatFacts is an easy one to find.

For the rest, I just got pissed off at a young college-aged idiot of an acquaintance, who doesn't understand that some people can't just turn off their phones, even when sleeping; and ended up googling up cell phone alert lists. Lots of them required that you confirm your membership via text, but some of the poorer-managed ones don't. For a first time, it doesn't matter anyways, because even the confirmation-request text is annoying when you get 20 of them within 10 minutes.

Top Bottom