Did anyone watch the Frontline story tonight on the power of the NRA?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mttkyle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    New Iberia
    My biggest issue with the NRA is the constant almost non-stop barrage of mail and emails that i get from them. I appreciate the work they do for us but wouldn't it be a better use of funds to quit mailing me so much?

LA Trapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Natchitoches
    My biggest issue with the NRA is the constant almost non-stop barrage of mail and emails that i get from them. I appreciate the work they do for us but wouldn't it be a better use of funds to quit mailing me so much?

Once you join, call them and tell them you want to be on the no solicitation list. They will not mail you anything except for your membership renewal. It works.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The Frontline documentary was apparently too fair to the NRA to the point some former ambassador journalist opined that PBS must have gotten money from the gun industry. If you haven't read any left-wing lunacy in a while give this article a read.

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...itewashing-the-gun-lobby/stories/201501140036

You know you've made a good documentary when both sides can find something to hate about it.

Top Bottom