Did you miss the REAL TRAGEDY regarding the Nashville Christian School shooting...GENDER I.D.?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Are you TOTALLY insensitive to the "relevant" WOKE salient issues most important in this latest horrific assault on indefensible innocents. How did you & I miss the MOST pressing cultural... (& whatever)... injustices that seek to paint the perpetrator as a guiltless VICTIM?? Failure to respect the killer's deviant abhroations. We are totally F....d as this WOKE mentality goes unchallenged.

Watch Blaze News - poor baby - "...no one respected her imaginary penis..." "...CNN similarly worked ardently to do right by the child killer..." WTF??!!

Attachments

• Nashville shooting.pdf
      171.9 KB · Views: 127

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society. When you have an immoral society that has blatantly, proudly, violated all of the commandments of God, there is one last virtue they insist upon: tolerance for their immorality. - D. James Kennedy
    I agree that attaining tolerance was a step in their woke agenda, but I think they have being working at and are closing in on the next step...

Demanding a declared, openly stated and demonstrated acceptance and endorsement - under threat of being condemned as a racist, misogynist bigot.

Girouard

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Prairieville, LA
    IMG_6569.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112