Direct me to the guy who does the trust

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • michiganjfrog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    I'm a bit irritated... The local chief of police has had my paperwork over a month and no signature that I know of... I called today and of course he's not in and the lady who answered the phone knows nothing. Not only that, but I can't come get my paperwork either...

I've ordered more form 1's and print cards again. I plan to go see the sheriff when it comes in to see if he'll sign. I've heard he's easy on poor pitiful state employees such as myself.

If the sheriff is a no-go, who do I talk to about a trust? How much do they generally cost?

Coincidentally, I had already sent my paperwork to the state police and got it back approved Friday. If I go the trust route, how do I amend it from an individual?

Thanks,
    MJF

eSKay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    Bossier City, LA
    Just throwing another name in the hat, but Terrence Knister took care of mine for me. Even though I was in Afghanistan he responded quickly and took care of me. I haven't submitted my paperwork, but I don't foresee any problems. Here's his signature block:

Terrence K. Knister
    Gordon, Arata, McCollam, Duplantis & Eagan, LLP
    201 St. Charles Avenue, 40th Floor
    New Orleans, LA 70170-4000
    Ph# 504-569-1865 (direct dial)
    Fax# 504-582-1121

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Terrence and mouthpiece are one in the same, and he did my trust at a very reasonable rate. My wife and I are both trustees and we were in and out in 30 minutes, with most of that time talking about gun leather and class 3 items.

eSKay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    Bossier City, LA
    Heh, roger that. I guess I'm throwing the same name in the hat. Either way, great service ... a couple E-mails back and forth and I had the trust in hand.

suvh8er

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Cajun Country
    NFA Trusts

Has anyone else created a NFA trust here in LA? I will contact Mouthpiece and ask about them. Does anyone know how much they typically cost?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom