Disgusting and sad!!!! 5yr old killed by his father in Livingston

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    This is horrible.. poor little 5 year old boy was beaten to death by his father…. I can only hope he gets put in general population.. poor lil fella sustained three brain bleeds, a puncture wound, widespread bruising, and over 50 loop marks, which are made when someone is beaten with a doubled-over cord!!!

The abuse was brought up several times for grandmother to get custody and was ignored… very sad display of how our system works

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Been seeing a LOT of videos lately about murders of family members. Many murder-suicides.
    The thought that has repeated in my head many times over the last several months, "WTF is going on?!", is back again.

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    It's a shame that he didn't have an Uncle/Grandfather who could have straightened his dad out. If my father ever thought that I was beating one of my kids, he would have taken me to the woodshed. And If I ever think that my sons are beating a kid, genpop will be the safest place for them. What is wrong with people?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    We have become a “if you see something..say something”. We should get back to….”if you see something, do something”. But if you do something you will be prosecuted. Saying something usually falls on deaf ears or on ears that give a pass to what’s being done!

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This kind of person deserves extrajudicial punishment! I cannot fathom this.

When my first child was born, there was an immediate sense of duty that overwhelmed me. It was though seeing that tiny child, our child, filled me with a protective instinct that I had never felt before.

Forty-five years later, I still have the same instinct, now multiplied by two other adult children and six grandchildren.

I made sure that my two sons-in-law knew that I was going to rely on them to follow the family ethos. They know that I have no tolerance for family violence.

I’ve raised my son to be the guardian and protector of his family and home.

Some of this is due to my upbringing. My father was a Marine and he not only instilled this in me, but he lived it as well.

This wretch of a man deserves the ultimate punishment. It’s a sad thing to know that the system didn’t offer any protection.

One more piece of evidence that the government can’t keep you safe.

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    I heard a story about a punishment some particularly gruesome gang used when someone really pissed them off. They'd grab the offender, head out into the middle of nowhere, strap him (or her) to a fence post and go to work with a drill. Cordless I'd imagine.

That just really creeps me out.

Top Bottom