District 5 La. Supreme Court Runoff Dec 8

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Defender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    I want to ask everyone who is able to vote in this election to vote on December 8. I support Jeff Hughes, Republican.
    I have known Jeff for 30 years, we could not ask for a better judge to protect our gun rights.

A lot is at stake here. It is important that you get everyone you know to get out and vote Saturday.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I voted for Jeff during early voting. I will be observing house clearing in a shoot house Saturday.

Defender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    I am a little worried that the "buses will be rolling" in EBR. The Democratic Party has ways to get their voters to the poles. So this is nothing to be taken lightly. I am a registered democrat, but totally at odds with what the party stands for now.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I am a little worried that the "buses will be rolling" in EBR. The Democratic Party has ways to get their voters to the poles. So this is nothing to be taken lightly. I am a registered democrat, but totally at odds with what the party stands for now.

It only takes a few minutes to change that D to an R. Yes, the D voters league in each City will "Bloc Vote" for the D candidate.

pepe lepew

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA.

you could become an Independent like myself .....:)

Defender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    I am happy to report, it appears Livingston Parish carried the day. We got Jeff in there! Yep I may change party, but the only we are going to change the Democratic Party is from within.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lacajun
    Top Bottom