Do Not Look Unless You Want to See Just How Poor You Really Are!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Want to see how much of a loser you REALLY are? How much longer you will have to work to play at the big boy table?

http://www.landreport.com/land-for-sale/

Pick a region! Any region! It's all for the taking.

Disclaimer: This website is not intended to make you want to kill yourself; but if you think about what it would take for you to actually afford this stuff, you may! :mamoru:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Want to see how much of a loser you REALLY are? How much longer you will have to work to play at the big boy table?

http://www.landreport.com/land-for-sale/

Pick a region! Any region! It's all for the taking.

Disclaimer: This website is not intended to make you want to kill yourself; but if you think about what it would take for you to actually afford this stuff, you may! :mamoru:

To anyone thats looking to invest, your bank website may have listings as well. - those are usually incredible deals.

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    FML.

LAZY J RANCH

Price: $40,000,000.00
    Type: Acreage, Cattle Ranch, Farm, Fishing Land, Home with Acreage, Hunting Land, Mountain Land, Ranch, Recreational Land, Timberland
    Amenities: Barn, Borders National Forest, Corrals, Creek, Fishing, Home, Hunting, Hwy/County Rd Frontage, National Forest Access, Spring, Water Rights, Water Well
    Acreage: 5665
    Region: West
    State: Montana
    County: Gallatin
    MLS Number: MT137385
    Property Documents: N/A

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    FML.

LAZY J RANCH

Price: $40,000,000.00
    Type: Acreage, Cattle Ranch, Farm, Fishing Land, Home with Acreage, Hunting Land, Mountain Land, Ranch, Recreational Land, Timberland
    Amenities: Barn, Borders National Forest, Corrals, Creek, Fishing, Home, Hunting, Hwy/County Rd Frontage, National Forest Access, Spring, Water Rights, Water Well
    Acreage: 5665
    Region: West
    State: Montana
    County: Gallatin
    MLS Number: MT137385
    Property Documents: N/A

This is a steal! You need to call your banker immediately before someone else gobbles this up! ;)

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    If I could, I would. Im pretty sure that, given a few years, I could take over Montana and rule that MFer with an iron fist. Guns, ruggedized mountain hookers and brown liquor would be our chief exports.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    That's beautiful land and amenities........but 7100/acre........in Montana.......in a huge plot.........really? And they detailed everything else, so I'm guessing that's sans mineral rights.

Last edited:

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I could probably take two bricks of .22lr out of my closet and go sell them at the gun show in Mandeville tomorrow. I'll use the profit to finance a piece of property that's listed on that site.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    I've been offered positions in Denver, midland, Casper and Dallas. I can not afford to take them because my wife owns horses. It would cost a bare minimum of $350k in any of those places for a home that even approaches an equivalent to what I'm in now and the jobs pay -100k.

This is a huge billboard that the bubble is re-inflated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom