Do nothing or do something?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Not sure if this works because I have never embedded a video before. Hopefully, everyone on this community can give a few minutes to voice their opinion. I have. if this embedding doesn't work, here's the link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDglpt8hpyg
    [video=youtube;JDglpt8hpyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDglpt8hpyg [/video]

UPDATE* It didn't embed. Sorry I'm not too computer literate.

Last edited by a moderator:

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Sent both senators and my rep a letter last week, a day after the shooting. The man is correct, and they will continue on until they get their way. Sadly, most people nowadays probably will be more interested in the latest video game and movie... Oh and the ban is only the tip of the iceberg in my opinion.

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    I have written my reps, but I honestly don't think they give a crap what "we the sheeple" want anymore. They are going to do what they are going to do no matter what. It isn't like they will be held accountable anyhow.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    If it's not the gun ban of 2013 it will be the gun ban of 2014...2015, etc. They KNOW that they must disarm the people before they can go any further. They hit a roadblock... us, the people, and they need to remove that roadblock before they can proceed. It's up to "we the people" to stand our ground and then take ground back. I sure hope it can be done with our voices, but we all need to come to the reality that in the past it seldom ever was. Sobering thought for the last weekend of 2012 huh?

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    Thanks for the tip! Hopefully I will remember that.

It does suck to be realistic and see that many politicians are just a group of money grabbing liars. But maybe it might just happen to some that this country is more than their pocketbooks.

Last edited:

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Sent both senators and my rep a letter last week, a day after the shooting. The man is correct, and they will continue on until they get their way. Sadly, most people nowadays probably will be more interested in the latest video game and movie... Oh and the ban is only the tip of the iceberg in my opinion.
    i agree. And too many people choose to be ignorant, saying something like this could never happen. I'm beginning to think that the ones crying "tin foil hat" are working for the government.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom