Do we have a Charlie Sheen form of Government?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    I am listening to a couple of guy's on the radio.
    They've come up with an observation, that's blindingly clear to me.
    We've got a bunch of Charlie Sheen, bat-c*ap crazy politicians running our country & our lives, as well.

In the last two weeks, a lot of people have been sitting there, pointing and gasping at this weeks media monkey, Charlie Sheen, as he babbles & throws verbal feces at the waiting cameras. Most of us have come to the same conclusion, the guy is as nutty as a pecan tree.

Now

Look at the things that the Obama administration, the liberal Democrats & even some *gag* Republicans, have said over the last few years.
    What is different between a drug addled Sheen or a power crazed, power hungry politician? They're both frickin' nuts.

Couple of examples:
    We're in a bind concerning oil, Team Obama has been talking about releasing oil from the SPR, BUT, they don't want us to drill for oil.

Here's a headline:

"Muslim Yells 'Allah Akbar' Before Killing Two U.S Airmen and Obama Launches Inquiry into Why They Were Killed"

You've got to be kidding me.
    The guy was a Muslim terrorist!! Oops, can I say that?
    Hey, OBOZO, these guys have been trying to kill both you & I, since Mr. Peanut was in office.

I swear, if these bozos in D.C. were in the private sector, they'd be sitting in a psych ward.

I could care less if the train wreck that is Charlie S., runs off the track. Holly Weird is just that, a weird train wreck.
    However, the deviant denizens of D.C. control just about everything in our lives, from the grub on our table, to how much water flushes it away.
    It worries me when they start to nut up.

Rant over.

I'll post the link to the show that I was listening to when it becomes available on their website. It really is worth a listen.

Art

Last edited:

mikeinneworlean

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    i watched mr. 'rockstar' sheen the other night for a minute when i was waiting for my wife to come to bed so we could watch 5 minutes of law and order before falling asleep at 9:15.

I think you may have a point. Sheen, in the face of clear logic and straight dialogue, is able to keep himself firmly planted in the world he has created to serve his purposes.

sounds like most of washington.

(my 'f' key is sticking.... i wonder what my laptop is trying to tell me....)

Top Bottom