Do We Have a Possible “Test Case” Here?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    You mean when "WE" give them a living wage, BECAUSE of Biden!
    Correct , Biden will give it but with our money . Actually it is a good idea . Give each person $2,000 a month then no one will qualify for food stamps - government housing or free medical . Shut down all "entitlements " because they are no longer needed . It would save Billions. Well at least until $2000 became the new 0 and democrats would start a new welfare system .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Now being reported that the shooter will be charged with "simple kidnapping" because supposidly he transported (in his personal vehicle ) the shot suspect to residence (of shot victum) to recover previous stolen property before the shooter called 911. Just remember that there is always 3 sides to any story. The shooters side. The victum of the shooting. Then the actual events that happened...................................... drill sgt.

I saw that!

Gee Whiz, this event certainly has devolved into some craziness! I guess the unfolding facts were so bizarre, Hiller Moore had to sleep on it.

Still haven't seen any weapons charge against "alleged" kidnapper stated anywhere, however.

And where did this dude get $10,000?

Also mentioned this morning: Burglars' weapon turned out to be a screwdriver!

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Screwdriver, anything can be a weapon at anytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s not true, I’m sure a “reasonable person” wouldn’t consider a pool noodle a dangerous weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    This story is getting crazier . The shooter was arrested . And he claimed that the guy stole $10,000 out of the truck . The only thing keeping this from turning into a major blow up is the fact that all parties are black . The media isn't really interested in this one .

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This story is getting crazier . The shooter was arrested . And he claimed that the guy stole $10,000 out of the truck . The only thing keeping this from turning into a major blow up is the fact that all parties are black . The media isn't really interested in this one.

It seems the neighbors (at least those that woke up to smashed windows on their cars), are convinced the shooter is a hero! :mamoru:

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    Did they know each other? Were they doing illegal buisness together ? A lot of puzzle pieces to fit together . Self defense or justifiable homicide can go right out the window if prior dealings become evident .

aborne108

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2020
    Thibodaux
    Did they know each other? Were they doing illegal buisness together ? A lot of puzzle pieces to fit together . Self defense or justifiable homicide can go right out the window if prior dealings become evident .

I agree. I guess it's up to the jury if it goes that far. I imagine a civil suit is in the works

Top Bottom