Do you name your weapons?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Derek Vercher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2023
    Alexandria
    20230505_003332.jpg

BIG BOOTY JUDY

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I know it wasn't a good one but I want to make sure it's clear that my above post is a joke, completely fabricated, nothing to do with firearms. It was about fire arms. LOL

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I only name animals that I will not eat, unless I have nothing else to eat....
    I'm the same. My firearms/weapons already have names when I get them regardless if I refer to them as "my favorite" or "my dawlin" or anything else I inadvertently lovingly whisper to them as I caress, lube and cycle their parts.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    Out of my entire collection I have only had 3 with names. My mother's old lever gun is named Vickie Lee. Then I have a 20 inch 1100 named Jezebel. So cool looking. Everyone wants to shoot it when they see it. After they do, not so much, lol. The last one was a .357 snub dubbed Butterbean. Got that name when I took a buddy out shooting for the first time. I loaded 5 .38s and 1 .357. Told him the last round was going to have some punch. After the 6th one he shook his hand and said, "yeah it punches like f@#$in Butterbean!". Ended up selling it to him a few years later

new_bayu_shooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    New Orleans, LA
    I find myself naming objects I have and sometimes it's my weapons. I usually find a good name that fits and sometimes I don't really name them. For example my first AR build was a 20inch stainless barreled versus I named the "Varmitnator", my new TX22 is "lil hulk" being it's green, and now one of my current AR's is "Mule" due to I seem to use it as a test mule for new optics, lights and things. Do any of you name your weapons??

Bam Bam
    "Only c@nts name their weapons"

- Sandor Clegane

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I only name animals that I will not eat, unless I have nothing else to eat....
    My former Father-in-law bought 4 calves. Then wanted to know what to name them. I said lets name them after places: New York, Wellington, London, I don't remember what the last one was. He liked the idea until he realized they were beef dishes, or cuts of meat.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom