Does anyone recognize this person

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Send the pictures to the local news media.
    And social media sites. Facebook the heck out of that photo. Post it to TV media pages like WAFB's 9 Neighborhoods Livingston page- http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/9-News-Neighborhoods-Livingston/111389975596522 . Then put it on the WBRZ page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WBRZ/116142683688 . Post it at the Livingston Parish page- http://www.facebook.com/#!/livingstonparishla . Post it anywhere and everywhere. The more people see it the more chance the guy will be IDed. It doesn't cost anything but a little bit of time.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Don't know him but that's a soon to be injured crazy white boy if he continues. Foe Show!!!

Thanks for the tip I may put one of my game cameras in another spot!

Is that an infer-red camera?

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Don't know him but that's a soon to be injured crazy white boy if he continues. Foe Show!!!

Thanks for the tip I may put one of my game cameras in another spot!

Is that an infer-red camera?
    Especially in Livingston Parish,regardless if its after dark !!!!

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    If you caught him red handed like this, could you draw your gun and tell him to freeze until the cops showed?

You could, but you can't shoot him unless there is a clear and immediate danger to yourself.

This forum is replete with people getting into trouble shooting at people running away.
    :eh:

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    I live in the Maurepas area and would like to know if anyone recognizes this person. He was caught on tape at 3am Thursday morning under my carport checking the door locks on my truck and my wife's car. Thankfully they were locked.

View attachment 20647View attachment 20648

He looks similar to what the dead guy is going to look like when he does the same thing to me.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I'd pass it around the neighborhood. I bet someone knows him. Check with the local high school teachers too, they might recognize him. He hasn't been out of school too long.

I'd also hang a pic at the entrance to my carport tonight.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    and in Maurepas where everyone and there mother owns a gun and the law dont apply in certan spots out there lol

And on a deadend road with family member between him and the only way out. And at a gun instructors home in Maurepas. Not a good way to go. Jay might get some more gator bait at the farm.

I was there about 0400 this morning and didn't see anything strange.

I sent the pictures to David H. I'll ask him in the morning if he knows him.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Take the pictures and go door to door in your immediate neighborhood. You may find him and, at the least, your neighbors will be well warned and he will soon be caught!

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Looks like one of them meth heads, I thought y'all already knew LP been had that problem. My toolbox and a couple ratchet straps where stolen out the back of my truck about three years ago. I stopped at one of those mom and pop convient stores grabbed a coke and bag of peanuts noticed two weirdos scratching their face a lot buying a pack of cigs with change. The lady said they where up to no good them two. Go to get in my truck and something told me to check the back for my tool box, and sure enough it was gone along with some orange ratchet straps. Tried to chase down the truck I thought was them but it just disappeared in the night somewhere along there.

Last edited:

bumpn2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Gonzales, LA
    If a person is a bad enough person to break into your car, he or she is a bad enough person to take your life. Therefore when you draw on said bad person breaking in to your car you are fearing for your life.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    If a person is a bad enough person to break into your car, he or she is a bad enough person to take your life. Therefore when you draw on said bad person breaking in to your car you are fearing for your life.
    Don't forget to post about your experience in parish prison.:o

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom