Does Ron Paul still have a chance to be president?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brcb7tuner

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    It seems like he has the biggest chance against Obama. So why is everyone acting like its Romney and Santorum that has a shot? Its like this every year, there are nothing but puppets like Obama, Biden, Perry, Santorum and Romney to choose from for president. It makes me not even want to vote. Ron Paul is the only thing that I have seen in 20 years that I would even vote for. He is the only thing that even resembles an American. How is he "out of the race" before I ever even get a chance to vote for him to run against Obama?

Here is a video of him calling out some of the puppets in Washington.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6MyRQ2KpLA&feature=related

Who on here would really vote for Obama, Romney or Santorum over Ron Paul?

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    If people stopped following the polls and followed their conscience, a person like Ron Paul would have a chance. People have an inate desired to be on the winner's side and therefore vote for the person they think has the best chance of winning. Unfortunately, in the case of the right side, this is a candidate chosen and promoted by the media based on who the media thinks has the worst chance of beating their side(liberal)

skyblue

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    mandeville
    I had all I could take of Dr. Paul 40yrs. ago. If you go back over his history you may just want to rethink your position. I am perplexed that on this sight of pro 2nd Amendment folks that a head in the sand in international affairs proponent is of interest. Just one Vets outlook.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I had all I could take of Dr. Paul 40yrs. ago. If you go back over his history you may just want to rethink your position. I am perplexed that on this sight of pro 2nd Amendment folks that a head in the sand in international affairs proponent is of interest. Just one Vets outlook.

You aren't alone.

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    I am perplexed that on this sight of pro 2nd Amendment folks that a head in the sand in international affairs proponent is of interest.

What's that supposed to mean? Because we're into guns, we have to want to spend our neighbors money to bomb everyone into giving us their oil cheaply?

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Pretty sure it's too late to register as a Repub to vote in the caucus...I switched this past november so I could vote in what was assumed to be the january primary...but LA GOP officials moved it back to the end of March, but from what I understand they are not letting people switch parties even though they moved the date way back....double check all this though.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Dr. Paul's "foreign policy" is the exact same as George Washington's.

Let's see, Switzerland has followed the same policy for over 300 years; looks like it has worked pretty well for them.

Don't let your opinions be poisoned by the "news networks".

No, I am not a Paul for President supporter. Yet. But, as the field looks so poor, I may decide to support him.

Top Bottom