DOJ accused of targeting gun industry with 'Choke Point' program

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I like the "grown boy" part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ib209j7ViLw8yW.gif

Cause he's a paid sponsor.

He hasn't been a paid sponsor since last year.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Not trying to be. Just saying it as it is. He is a grown boy.

It's cool man. I get it, you don't like me. Whatever. I'm just making the point that having a thread on here spiral out of control into derpdom isn't going to magically make everything AFFS did wrong right again. The only way that would happen is if you moderators and administrators now have some sort of magical powers to right all the wrongs of the universe in the real world, not on the internet where everything is make believe anyway.

JR1572

Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Ok I'm confused. I thought the Power Rangers combine only when someone posts an anti-power ranger thread or at least a vague reference to mighty morphin abuses.

No sir, if they catch a whiff of any hijinks buffoonery, clownery, foolery, horsing around, monkey business, shenanigans, skylarking, tomfoolery, jesting, joking, nonsense, silliness, waggery, boisterousness, rambunctiousness, rowdiness, impishness, knavery, rascality, antics, cavorting, capers, or anything close, they will go megazord up in this bitch!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I'm no bankruptcy expert but I do know a bit about banking.

My understanding is that many commercial loans are 7 year renewable (as are many HELOC's). The bank then has the option to continue the loan for another 7 years or demand payment. This is in the contract and is their choice. If you don't want to pay the balance you should plan in advance to refinance it.

Banks often have a clause that if money is owed to a bank on a loan any funds in other accounts may be applied at their discretion to the balance of the amount owed if a loan is past due by even a month. Some bankruptcy experts will tell you to keep your loans with one bank and deposits with another to avoid this.

Just my observations on a situation I wasn't heavily involved in. I would stop in AFFS occasionally. I knew Maury from when he was at Shooter's Club and Roger from a LONG time ago. I would stop in and look for something... a holster once, a mag carrier another time, etc. The answer was always we don't have it. Can you order it? No need, we should have some coming in next week. I'd come back a few times hoping the item would appear and it never would. After a few times of that happening I gave up. The location wasn't exactly convenient for me to stop in so I'd give up. If they couldn't handle a $20 or $50 order, why would I order a firearm from them? As it turned out I'm glad I didn't. Nothing personal...

Correct. Commercial loans have a 5, 7, sometimes 10 year refinance term. Even though the loan may be for 20 years they reset the loan to current rates. And they also collect hefty refinancing fees when you do this. Most loans have a clause they can be called in at anytime. Especially if the business looks like it's heading South.

Pas Tout La

Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Correct. Commercial loans have a 5, 7, sometimes 10 year refinance term. Even though the loan may be for 20 years they reset the loan to current rates. And they also collect hefty refinancing fees when you do this. Most loans have a clause they can be called in at anytime. Especially if the business looks like it's heading South.

Sorry sir, but facts are not welcomed in this argument. Chime in when you join the "its the gov't fault" bandwagon.

In my line if work, I read a lot of loan agreements. Suprisingly, loan covenants and call features are two things business owners seem to never be aware of.

chad

Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Did you guys even bother reading the articles? It's pretty obvious the Obama administration forced Whitney's hand to remove the money from his account. Obama owe's everyone their money back, not AFFS!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Sorry sir, but facts are not welcomed in this argument. Chime in when you join the "its the gov't fault" bandwagon.

In my line if work, I read a lot of loan agreements. Suprisingly, loan covenants and call features are two things business owners seem to never be aware of.

Sorry to interject facts. I read before I sign. And deal with bankers who are friends. :)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It's cool man. I get it, you don't like me. Whatever. I'm just making the point that having a thread on here spiral out of control into derpdom isn't going to magically make everything AFFS did wrong right again. The only way that would happen is if you moderators and administrators now have some sort of magical powers to right all the wrongs of the universe in the real world, not on the internet where everything is make believe anyway.

JR1572

Ok I'm confused. I thought the Power Rangers combine only when someone posts an anti-power ranger thread or at least a vague reference to mighty morphin abuses.

No sir, if they catch a whiff of any hijinks buffoonery, clownery, foolery, horsing around, monkey business, shenanigans, skylarking, tomfoolery, jesting, joking, nonsense, silliness, waggery, boisterousness, rambunctiousness, rowdiness, impishness, knavery, rascality, antics, cavorting, capers, or anything close, they will go megazord up in this bitch!

Jealousy will get you no where Jack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You don't want these problems

zyu-vi-grifforzer2.jpg

This thread is transpiring as I have foreseen. :p

Top Bottom