Donald Trump just AGREED with the no fly/no buy gun control list in the debate.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I say they both freaking suck. Out of the 320ish million people in America, these were the best two we could find? We're further down the crapper than I thought.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Stop & Frisk won't happen.

If you are on a no fly list or are a suspected terrorist, I'm all for you being temporarily banned from buying guns. Might help. Might not. Worth a shot though.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Stop & Frisk won't happen.

If you are on a no fly list or are a suspected terrorist, I'm all for you being temporarily banned from buying guns. Might help. Might not. Worth a shot though.

Seriously, dude? It is way too easy to be put on the list, there is no oversight. Once you are on, there is no way to get off. Even 5 and 10 year old children are on the no fly list, ffs.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    i say they both freaking suck. Out of the 320ish million people in america, these were the best two we could find? We're further down the crapper than i thought.

^^^this this this^^^

But Trump did say that many people are on that list for no good reason and steps should be taken to help them be removed from the no fly list. I've never heard anyone in government say that, or explain how innocents are placed on terror watch lists

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Seriously, dude? It is way too easy to be put on the list, there is no oversight. Once you are on, there is no way to get off. Even 5 and 10 year old children are on the no fly list, ffs.

I don't know anyone on a no fly list. If you are on the list then there should be a process to get off, until then you shouldn't be able to buy a firearm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I don't know anyone on a no fly list. If you are on the list then there should be a process to get off, until then you shouldn't be able to buy a firearm.

The only way that could ever be constitutional would be if you faced a court case to be put on the list, which will never happen

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

I admittedly don't know much about the system or the process. But I figure people should have a way to legally get off if they are indeed not a criminal.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I admittedly don't know much about the system or the process. But I figure people should have a way to legally get off if they are indeed not a criminal.

Even if there was a way to get off, only a court judge can strip you of gun rights. There are no courts or judges involved anywhere in the no fly list process. You cannot be barred from owning guns without first being given a fair trial.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Even if there was a way to get off, only a court judge can strip you of gun rights. There are no courts or judges involved anywhere in the no fly list process. You cannot be barred from owning guns without first being given a fair trial.

The system should have a process to get on and off. Then once it's fixed the no fly list should go hand and hand with gun purchases. Doesn't make much sense to be labeled a potential terrorist but yet still be able to buy weapons. The whole system is flawed in that sense.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.

See this is how things Trump says gets twisted.He said a no fly no buy list NOT that you are barred from owning them.Trump2016!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    The better question is... how do you be stupid enough to get put on the list?

Well there are accounts of people being born with the wrong name. And once you are on it getting off of it is about like proving that you were not speeding and the radar was bad.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    See this is how things Trump says gets twisted.He said a no fly no buy list NOT that you are barred from owning them.Trump2016!

That is ridiculous, and makes no difference. Either way, it is unconstitutional as hell and must not be allowed

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    The system should have a process to get on and off. Then once it's fixed the no fly list should go hand and hand with gun purchases. Doesn't make much sense to be labeled a potential terrorist but yet still be able to buy weapons. The whole system is flawed in that sense.

And then some. If you are a terrorist, no fly, no buy. No large truck rentals, either. And no pressure cookers. And no knives. No gas cans. Dang theres a lot of dangerous stuff out there...

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    That is ridiculous, and makes no difference. Either way, it is unconstitutional as hell and must not be allowed

How is it unconstitutional? Once the system is fixed it will be the same as felons not being allowed to buy guns. All for it.
    And there are ways to get off a list which does involve the legal system/judge etc.. is it a quick process? No but there is a process. A bit of reform and better policy on the no fly list should fix it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom