Dont be too quick to say tinfoil

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    This was brought up in another thread

This is an ARMY document.

http://www.henrymakow.com/US Domestic Control Measures.pdf

Domestic Insurgency and the Declaration of Martial

I would read it all, but just look at page 25 on gun confiscation. It is written in a .gov document that they will take your weapons and issue you a receipt to pick it up after the emergency has passed.

However, this is the last sentence. In actuality, weapons that do not have a high value or are not suitable for arming loyalist police forces (gestapo??), will be destroyed in order.

This is a .gov document. You wonder why so many of us are paranoid, it is because the government has plans to institute martial law and take total dictatorial control of this country. However, its okay. Just keep focusing on healthcare like good little sheeple...

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    See, this is what confuses me about you. You post links like this on one post and then say how stupid and worthless it would be to take part in a revolution on another. Perplexing indeed.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    So you are willing to let the government step all over your rights and freedoms. I see.

No. If you pay any intention to my posts you will see I am always for standing up against the government infringement on rights. However, to do so military would be foolish. This isn't musket vs musket. This would be rifle vs rifle, tank, air support, artillery, WMDS, and others. What I foresee is a total economic collapse with the dissolution of our government, then we can take over the country with the least amount of force. You must know the limitations of the populous. As one said, you can't even get most of them to vote much less take up arms.

I hate to say it, but a total economic collapse is our only hope for re-routing this country.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    No. If you pay any intention to my posts you will see I am always for standing up against the government infringement on rights. However, to do so military would be foolish. This isn't musket vs musket. This would be rifle vs rifle, tank, air support, artillery, WMDS, and others. What I foresee is a total economic collapse with the dissolution of our government, then we can take over the country with the least amount of force. You must know the limitations of the populous. As one said, you can't even get most of them to vote much less take up arms.

I hate to say it, but a total economic collapse is our only hope for re-routing this country.

While I agree that it may just take a total economic collapse to re-route the country back to where it should be (small federal government with powers resting more on the state governments), I dont see the Fed allowing that to happen without a fight. God forbid they use American forces (national guard or regular Army) on the ground, but I have no doubt that the current administration would consider using UN forces to quell any "problem areas" that are sure to pop up should hyper inflation take hold and we are paying $20 a gallon for gas and $30 for a gallon of milk. See my post in "the other" thread to see my feelings on UN troops.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    While I agree that it may just take a total economic collapse to re-route the country back to where it should be (small federal government with powers resting more on the state governments), I dont see the Fed allowing that to happen without a fight. God forbid they use American forces (national guard or regular Army) on the ground, but I have no doubt that the current administration would consider using UN forces to quell any "problem areas" that are sure to pop up should hyper inflation take hold and we are paying $20 a gallon for gas and $30 for a gallon of milk. See my post in "the other" thread to see my feelings on UN troops.

Well, at one of the marines graduation ceremony a US general stood up and said, "If America is involved in two or more battles overseas then, in the case of national emergency, foreign assests would be needed."

Once hyperinflation starts then it has never, ever been contained. The Fed has already sewed the seeds for hyperinflation. Our debt is too large, and too much inflation (in the classical sense) has been going on. Look at the bond yields, they are horrific. Something is going to happen in 2010, and it will not be good. The housing market is about to crash against, and it will take even more banks down with it. There is an expected 17 million more foreclosures in the coming years. 3.4 TRILLION of commercial real estate is in trouble. Guys, this is NOT going to end well.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Well, at one of the marines graduation ceremony a US general stood up and said, "If America is involved in two or more battles overseas then, in the case of national emergency, foreign assests would be needed."

Once hyperinflation starts then it has never, ever been contained. The Fed has already sewed the seeds for hyperinflation. Our debt is too large, and too much inflation (in the classical sense) has been going on. Look at the bond yields, they are horrific. Something is going to happen in 2010, and it will not be good. The housing market is about to crash against, and it will take even more banks down with it. There is an expected 17 million more foreclosures in the coming years. 3.4 TRILLION of commercial real estate is in trouble. Guys, this is NOT going to end well.

I agree, this is not going to end well. At the very least, I see a bad depression on the horizon. I'm slowly moving my assets to more stable ground. I purchased my house several years ago and through upgrades it is "worth" (relative term) almost double what I paid for it so I'm not as worried about going upside down on my home as some people are (or should be).

As for troops taking our guns..... I can see it happening initially. ESPECIALLY if UN forces (who dont appreciate or even like the thought of the 2nd are involved). I agree that most citizens would just fall in line, but there would be a few that would not. Time will tell.

Saftman

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Lafayette, La.
    I don't wear a tin foil hat, it gives me a headache. But, if you look at the freedoms that have just been granted to Interpol, the foreign troops training on our soil & this global unity crap coming out of Washington it is kind of scary. Hopefully our military & local police agencies would come to their senses before any of this confiscation & other stuff would get to far. I hope we are just being paranoid, but we should also be prepared for the worst.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Yep. The first few years would be survival, then rebuilding.

That's kind of what I built my plan around. If something like this did happen, I have several acres of family land out of state, perfect for self sufficient living, already paid for and ready with decent living quarters already established.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That's kind of what I built my plan around. If something like this did happen, I have several acres of family land out of state, perfect for self sufficient living, already paid for and ready with decent living quarters already established.

Same. My family has land on a river and in rich hunting grounds a few hours around here where we will ride out SHTF

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I would NEVER be too quick to say tinfoil, because- for the record- it's actually aluminum foil.....

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Same. My family has land on a river and in rich hunting grounds a few hours around here where we will ride out SHTF

Too many people focus on material items and not where they are actually going to live. My land has a fresh water spring close to the homes (three on the property), septic tank system (no relying on public sewer systems), plenty of hunting, about 8 acres of land tilled, fertilized and ready for farming (the rest wooded or open fields). Plenty of really nice people around that have real-world old-school skill sets and are willing to trade/barter. Heck, if there were actually jobs around there, I would move there now. :rofl:

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I'm pretty sure the interpol thing just made them immune to taxes and customs, and only that. I may be wrong but thats what it sounds like.

Roc 1972

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    St. Charles
    Wait, am i supposed to put the tin foil on for this or remove it. Foreign forces on our soil, b/c our troops are away. Bildeberg, Luminati? b/c everyone knows, your BROTHER who is LEO or military won't go against his brother with force for this "Swear to uphold the constitution from all enemies FOREIGN and DOMESTIC"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009

Yeah that method seemed to work well in the Wiemar republic. Maybe we should give that a try.:silly: An economic collapse is exactly what is being orchestrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom