Don't know what it is, but I killed it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Leesville Louisiana
    For some of you parinoid operators out there here is a little tibit of informatoin that has been floating around Ft Polk along with the idea they are building concintration camps out there. Are there really Tigers out there eating the deer and hogs or is it something else. Many say it is scientific experiment gone wrong, in an attempt to save three endangered species.

They say they tried to do a three way cross of a Bald Eagle, a Red Cockaded Woodpecker and a Florida Manatee, some of these things got away out on the Ft Polk range.

After I shot one last year I took it to the check station, and told the truth. I dont know what it is but I killed it. Oh no problem said the egg head biologist it is just one of the Redballedmanapeckeredcockatees that got away.:cool:

Uncle John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Leesville Louisiana
    I wrote a version of that and sent it to LDWF, they didnt know what it was either. But I do wish an artist would go with it, for a full blown funny outdoor article.

The truth is just as bad. I was sitting in a tree stand a few years ago and the idea struck me and I started laughing so hard my partner got mad at me. He never did get it. Original comedy is the most difficult thing to write. They spend so much money on the Red Cockaded Woodpecker evey year it is rediculus, I see more woodpeckers than I do rabbits. So with that in mind you have a new creature....

What is even worse many beleive it is real.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom