Don't mess with OLD people!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I know I shouldn’t have done this, but I am old and retired. I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order.
    So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own. The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness.
    When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she has to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again,

Don't blow your horn at old people, they have been around a long time!!!!

wasn't me but good lesson!!

Last edited:

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    Oh my word that is too much hahahahah.
    Good for you !
    Hope that person learns a lesson and starts to think before reacting like a bone head for stupid reasons.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    OLD story or new story I do not care because I LOVED THAT OUTCOME. ... New story........... About a month ago during the noon lunch rush was in the drive thru at a local Burger King when a pickup driven by a female drove around those already in line then tried to force her way into the line right at the first window but the others in the line saw what was happening and did everything to block the truck . Finally after about 3 customers were able to drive past her while she sat and blocking the outside lane with those behind her frantically blowing their horns she rapidily mashed on the gas pedal making rear tires break traction with a high squeal sound. The last time I saw the truck again was back at the rear of the line at least 10 vehicle behind me. Dont you just love it when karma turns around and bites someone in the backside. ............................................... ........................................................... drill sgt.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Saw that a while back and got a kick and a half out of it.
    Yeah, don’t screw with old folks. You’ll get yer ass beat kid!

Last edited:

MotorBoy

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Youngsville
    I'm old 70+ and have been carrying a gun for years along with a Ruger cap I wear always when out-makes them think Ruger cap he must like guns maybe he is carrying a gun-years ago I coined a little poem that sums it up and it goes like this--I'm to old to fight and to old to run so I carry a gun--

Top Bottom