Double nightstand safe.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Hey guys I was hoping to get a couple opinions on a good gun vault safe. Not sure about what's good for security/ease of access (waking up and opening) etc.

I was hoping to get something that could hold my nightstand pistol (glocks 17 with tlr) and hold my carry pistol (glocks 19).

I seen someone had a double din gun vault safe for sale in the classifieds just want to buy once cry once on this.

Thanks.

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I've had Gunvault safes and they are very good. I've heard good things about the Hornady safes.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Hey guys I was hoping to get a couple opinions on a good gun vault safe. Not sure about what's good for security/ease of access (waking up and opening) etc.

I was hoping to get something that could hold my nightstand pistol (glocks 17 with tlr) and hold my carry pistol (glocks 19).

I seen someone had a double din gun vault safe for sale in the classifieds just want to buy once cry once on this.

Thanks.

Are you trying to keep kids away from it or what? What is the purpose?

Austin

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    My carry gun is my bump in the night gun.

Those gun vaults are only good for kids. If you don't have kids, leave it on the night stand in a your holster.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    My carry gun is my bump in the night gun.

Those gun vaults are only good for kids. If you don't have kids, leave it on the night stand in a your holster.

I want to keep something on the night stand for the wife that she is proficient with while not at home because of work/school.

My carry gun doesn't have a light on it but I want to be able to store it next to the night stand as well since it is the only time I take it off/put it on.

Anyone else have some experience with or can recommend any double din safes please feel free to chime in.

Thanks.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    I have a FAS1Safe bolted to my bed frame. Very sturdy and a mechanical lock. I keep my 229 with a TLR 1 in it (in the door holster) and enough room to place another pistol underneath.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I want to keep something on the night stand for the wife that she is proficient with while not at home because of work/school.

My carry gun doesn't have a light on it but I want to be able to store it next to the night stand as well since it is the only time I take it off/put it on.

Anyone else have some experience with or can recommend any double din safes please feel free to chime in.

Thanks.

Have you thought about two safes?

The Hornady RAPID Safe is something I looked into once upon a time, but now I just keep a G19 or G17 with a light on my nightstand.

Top Bottom