DoubleStar Receiver group buy extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    For the guys who originally purchased the lowers we are still just in a holding pattern. No new information to pass along. We were told a few months to fill this order. Then I would imagine another month for the organizer of the group buy to package them up and mail them off. I have been in contact with the organizer via PM.

Having said that, there are currently extra receivers for sale these will be $90 a piece. I didnt plan on doing this but a guy at work keeps bugging me to build him two, one for him one for his son. So if you would be interested in purchasing one for $90 please post up so I can figure out if it is worth the hassle. (Glad I didnt do a large PMag purchase that must have really sucked there for a while) He said that he will ship them altogether but that the shipping and insurance starts over.

Rockmup a site sponsor here with TCustoms has agreed to transfer these at a cost of $10.

All laws apply when purchasing these to include the age requirement of 21. If you get to the above FFL and have problems(meaning those that bar you from legally purchasing a receiver) your only option will be a full refund from me.

So just throwing this out there, dont really care one way or the other if someone purchases any, but I will be adding at least two to the current order of 40.

Thanks

asianpersuasion

Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    I'm wondering if this guy has at least sent out some lowers to other guys on other forums. I wouldn't mind a couple more to put in the safe. When's the deadline?

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    This offer will be opened to all, I am trying to see how long he will honor this price before I set a deadline as he has already gone up from the first time we ordered them. No receivers have been shipped out at this time. You can order as many as you want. But I will check with him if we get another 40 or so to ensure he will have them for us.

Thanks I will keep you posted before I start excepting payments just want to ensure everything is straight before excepting money.

Keep you posted. Just getting a feeler for now. Got to work the bossman is here

Last edited:

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    He said he will give me two weeks to get him the money to him so I need to have it in before then. Cutoff for me having the money in hand will be at the end of Sunday January 18th. This way when I wake up that Monday I can mail him a check. I am trying to confirm that another 40 is available for us if we do reach that amount.

Get your finances in order and when he lets me know how many is available I will post it here and we will coordinate the payment then. Remember that these are on back order and the estimated wait at the time we ordered in December was a few months; but I wouldnt be surprised if they take longer seeing how Stag and other are telling everyone 25 weeks on their products. So if you arent willing to wait this buy might not be for you.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I will try to answer all questions, PMs tonight I am heading to the woods to see what is going on out there, then tonight is my Mom's 60th so might be doing dinner with her.

I have no way of accepting CCs, I will do PP, Cash, MO, Checks, Travelers checks etc... as I am not a business.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom