DS Group Buy list

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    At least with a nice long wait like this... when these things come in it'll be like Christmas in March/April/May-ish :D Even though it would be nice to have them instantly... it'll be extra nice when they come in after such a wait, sort of like mailing off one of those mail in rebates for something. When it finally comes in, its always so nice!

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Jesse responded to an email I sent him last week inquiring about getting some receivers in the white. He said I could get at least 300 in 10-14 days in the white. So I am asking who is interested

This is nothing to do with Doublestar. I asked Jesse about getting some in the white because several people have asked about it. I know some people are wanting to get these in their hands, before they can not get them at all. I am just trying to explore every option for those people. I will try and get more info on what processes will be done. As far as the cost, the lowers in the white are a little cheaper, but I am not going to work my ass off to figure how many lowers at x amount to send a refund with them, therefore price will be the same. That is why I said you would be put at the front of the line instead of having to wait your turn on the list. So if you decide today that you want 3 receivers you would get them sooner then if you waited your place in line to get them finished.

This is the most recent news on this.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Feb 26, 2007
    You have got to be ****ing kidding me, Who the hell would want in the White...

How does that option even make sense...

lost

Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    You have got to be ****ing kidding me, Who the hell would want in the White...

How does that option even make sense...

I guess you could get the lower faster and have it finished any color you want that way. Le't see how many pink AR's come out of this:rofl: I think I'll wait.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom