EAPS - January 2013 Level 1 match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    It’s that time again shooters; let’s get ready for the 2013 season. We have 5 stages with a total of 125 rounds and 625 points. Registration is open for the January 20, 2013 EAPS match. You can go online to http://www.shootnscoreit.com and pre register and squad. Remember to re-new you membership registration. The form can be found at www.eapsclub.org and we will have copies at the match. Membership cost for a single is $25.00 and for a family it is $35.00. We are still accepting payment online via www.paypal.com. To send money to the club, just use the email address which is info@eapsclub.org. Members pay $17.00 and non members pay $27.00 on line ONLY!
    As always we will be setting up the stages on Saturday January 19 at 8AM. Anyone who assists will shoot for $3.00. If you assist, please do not pay via PayPal.
    If you have any questions, drop me an email at keith_lemoine@yahoo.com or give me a call at 225-936-5338.
    Look forward to seeing you at the match.

View attachment Chaos.pdf View attachment Blow Bye.pdf View attachment Reload.pdf View attachment swinger Heaven.pdf

Last edited:

L Square

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    A bit of misinformation. If you help set up, you get a $12 discount off the usual entry fee. Nonmembers do not get to shoot for $3, only members do. I'm not sure of nonmember fees, but if it's $25, you get to shoot for $13. Otherwise, there would be no point in joining the club. It's been this way for years.

ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    A bit of misinformation. If you help set up, you get a $12 discount off the usual entry fee. Nonmembers do not get to shoot for $3, only members do. I'm not sure of nonmember fees, but if it's $25, you get to shoot for $13. Otherwise, there would be no point in joining the club. It's been this way for years.

I understand the question and I am working on a solution to the problem. You are correct that it is not fair for a member to pay thir dues and for a non member to not pay his dues and show up to shoot for a reduced price just because he helped set up. This will be addressed by the next match.

Top Bottom