EAPS June 19 USPSA Match, Gonzales, LA - Stages posted

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Spanky, It's done got hot!!!!! Labor intensive set-up and tear-down takes a lot of the fun out the matches (for the guys that do all the work). May want to limit the amount of walls and stuff for the next couple months.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Spanky, It's done got hot!!!!! Labor intensive set-up and tear-down takes a lot of the fun out the matches (for the guys that do all the work). May want to limit the amount of walls and stuff for the next couple months.
    I'll keep that in mind for next month. :p I might see if I can rework stage 1 to remove a wall or two.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I will be there as soon as I can get oof work from the hospital Saturday morning for set up. I clock out from Midcity at 8am. Heck, you guys know when to expect me. I'll have my gloves in the car and will do what I can.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If I saunter by with my little black bag of goodies, and get the itch to play; do I have to be a uspa member to embarrass myself for the first time?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't have an issue with joining any org. or assn. that fosters the tradition of something I like to do or believe in.

That said, today I am getting ready to go cut the grass by my place, construct some of those cardboard target holders, obtain me some of those brown and white silhouette targets, and take my practice to a higher level. When I start hitting the middle more regularly, I am in.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I don't have an issue with joining any org. or assn. that fosters the tradition of something I like to do or believe in.

That said, today I am getting ready to go cut the grass by my place, construct some of those cardboard target holders, obtain me some of those brown and white silhouette targets, and take my practice to a higher level. When I start hitting the middle more regularly, I am in.
    Bollocks. Start out at a match that way you know what to practice. ;)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Bollocks. Start out at a match that way you know what to practice. ;)

I never said I wouldn't be there.;) The biggest deterrent(at this time), to me making THAT particular match is it's Father's Day! This may call for the old, "But baby, it is Fathers' Day you know", routine.

Top Bottom