EAPS Match This Coming Sunday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Kid

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    For those not shooting the MS Classic please try to make the EAPS match this coming Sunday at the Sheriff's Range in Gonzales.

You can find the stages on lagator.org. Registration opens at 8AM and hammer down at 9AM. Hopefully the weather will on our side this Sunday.

ALSO, since so many shooters will be in MS this coming weekend we will be looking for volunteers to help us setup on Saturday. I will post the time as soon as I hear from Daniel.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Man, I'd like to make it but will have to see. I think I cracked a finger tearing down after CAS this month...due to a way-dumb move on my part :mad: ...and it's still not healed up.

You can still carry stuff with your good arm, and hold stakes so I can drive them :rofl:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I will be there Sunday and try to make it Saturday for setup but my cousin's kids birthday party is that day and I'm not sure what time it is.

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Set up will be saturday at 8:00 am i won't be there so ya'll play nice and do me proud, hope everbody enjoys the stages i drew and tried to shoot two months aqo. I will be at the sectional working as usual. I will get an email to club members tonite or tomorrow asap.
    Thanks Ed K.

Top Bottom