eaps match

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Could someone design a stage to simulate **** and *****, and other political liars that we can take our frustrations out on? I'd be there every match. **** and **** (would be) worth bonus points.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike45

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    LaPlace
    Just show up by 8:30 for sign in and squading. The rest will fall into place.
    If you need directions just ask, however it's at the Sherriff's range in Gonzales.

bvfd920

Lost and confused....
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Could someone design a stage to simulate **** and *****, and other political liars that we can take our frustrations out on? I'd be there every match. **** and **** (would be) worth bonus points.

We had the discussion before and it is actually against the law someone was telling us to act out an attack on someone like ***** or ******. I wouldn't care what was printed on a piece of paper, but there are others who might take it a bit further and have you arrested if you did something like that.

And remember that you are on the Sheriff Offices range, so while it may seem like your private range during a match, it is not. The Sheriff still reserves the right to kick clubs like us out of there and arrest individuals acting in a threatening manner to our national security no matter how much you like our elected officials or not....and another thing to keep in mind is that many of the people you shoot with are sworn police officers, FBI, etc....and they can and will uphold the law even if they may not agree with our elected officials either...

Not trying to flame you, but something like a local club holding a match with nothing but ***** targets hitting the media would be devastating to the 2A all across the country....

cripple

Quad CCW
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2008
    N. of I10
    If they are affiliated with USPSA, they should be turned in. Especially if they are collecting the fees and such. Usually takes a month or two to see them posted though....

Here is how this works...

Classifiers for all clubs are due by the tenth of every month. The new classifications come out around the 15th and can be checked on USPSA.com. As long as you shoot the classifier at a USPSA affiliated club (LAGator.org) before the 8th or 9th of the month, the classifier should go in for the new classification as long as the scores are entered by the 10th cutoff date.

Don...get to shooting..:) Double Tap is just around the corner...:)

bvfd920

Lost and confused....
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Here is how this works...

Classifiers for all clubs are due by the tenth of every month. The new classifications come out around the 15th and can be checked on USPSA.com. As long as you shoot the classifier at a USPSA affiliated club (LAGator.org) before the 8th or 9th of the month, the classifier should go in for the new classification as long as the scores are entered by the 10th cutoff date.

Don...get to shooting..:) Double Tap is just around the corner...:)

That sounds good in theory unless there are holidays involved or the person submitting them doesn't get them entered in time. I have seen classifier scores take over 2 months from a few clubs in the past to get posted to USPSA. Stuff happens unfortunately....

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Not always the fault of the clubs. We pay a good chunk to USPSA and I'm not not sure it's worth it most of the time. Several clubs upload them electronically so USPSA never has to touch them but at 3 bucks a head plus affiliation fees somebody over there will always shuffle papers for EAPS if I have anything to say about it...:rofl:

Top Bottom