EAPS October 16 Match Scores Posted

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Kid

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    to Todd

Todd - I checked your registration info in our computer and for some reason your number was not entered. Probably happened when the score keeper checked you name in our master info page, found you, but didn't notice the file was not updated by entering your USPSA number. I corrected this and will send an corrected classifier report to USPSA. I will check the entire registration list against our database to see if anyone else is in your boat. Thanks for pointing this our. There's always a big rush getting folks registered, entering them in the system, then inputting scores. It would be nice to have a bar code systme some day.

Hank

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Sorry I missed it. Things have been rough at work and I'm helping a coworker whose car is broke down by shuttleing him to and from work. By the time we clock out and I drop him off it's too late to make the trip to Gonzo even if I wasn't completely worn out from working the previous 5 nights that week.
    I look foward to seeing the videos that everyone posts so even though I wasn't there I can still see it and feel like I've been there.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Man, I'm kinda missing shooting a little, and practice too; but it takes a back seat to hunting for me. You guys keep the home fires burning; I will see you again in February. I am sure I will suck again thoroughly by then.

BTW; videos of competitive shooting matches are what sold me on trying competitive shooting after all these years in the first place. Keep those coming; somewhere out there is another guy or gal waiting to be motivated to pull the trigger on comp. shooting. Pun intended.:)

Top Bottom