EAPS USPSA - Sunday June 20, 2010

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brackishgunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Thanks, everyone, for showing me a great time! I shot my little P9 and had a blast, and very few paper targets were harmed in the filming of the shooting.

As it turns out, my 1:00 IWB holster and the hogue jr. grip were technically not allowed in the Production division, so I was playing "just for fun". The leader board in the open category really lucked out that I wasn't bumped to that division. ;)

Next time I'll use use a more suitable gun.

Best line heard on the day:

"Did you new guys take note of Kathy's perfect form in negotiating the door?"

"Yeah. . . but did she do it right?" :rofl:

Last edited:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Thanks, everyone, for showing me a great time! I shot my little P9 and had a blast, and very few paper targets were harmed in the filming of the shooting.

As it turns out, my 1:00 IWB holster and the hogue jr. grip were technically not allowed in the Production division, so I was playing "just for fun". The leader board in the open category really lucked out that I wasn't bumped to that division. ;)

Next time I'll use use a more suitable gun.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Getting the new guys involved and having fun is what it's all about.

brackishgunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    I won't tell Sandra that you forgot her name if you don't :p

Funny, I actually wrote "Sandy" and then scoured the scores to make sure I had it right. "Kathy" was the only female name I saw, so I went with it. Oh well, that wasn't my first miss yesterday.

Top Bottom