EAPS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSUrifle

GeauxShootin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    Prairieville, La
    I have to agree an amazing day but when u come in 2nd its hard to have a bad one. Great weather, great shooting hope it will b like that the rest of the year

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Kinda sucks to place 2nd overall and 1st in your class (shooting minor in Limited, no less) and not even hear your name called :wtc:

Just pickin on ya Mike, great first match for the new regime.

Last edited:

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    Thanks to everyone who showed up and to those who shot EAPS today. I appreciate all the help setting up and tearing down. The weather held. Again I would like to thank Ed and Daniel for their efforts over the last year.

Last edited:

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Had a GREAT TIME!! Nice to shoot a match and have less to worry about. Thanks to Mike and Jeremy for stepping up, you guys did a good job today. Whatever the new guard neeeds the old guard will definitely provide.

Daniel

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Had a good ole time today too eventhough I only helped tape and paint steel popers, hopefully for next one my gun will be ready, its definetly weird getting used to the damm cmore red dot.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    it was a good day, made some money:p we had a lot of new shooter's on our squad, young kids that were vary safe, good stages. Thanks Ed for a great year, and thanks Mike and Spanky for stepping up to make this year just as good:hi5:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I was surprised about the kids who were shooting the stages today, props to their dad whom I spoke with briefly for keeping them safe and interested in a sport which keeps them off from doing BAD things, they all seemed to really get into it including their mom who was helping out with taping and cheering LOL, also found it interesting how the girls were shooting M&P's and the guys were shooting Glocks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom