"Early Bird" Certificate Membership Available

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    Can we get a little more information on the Early Bird membership?

the information is detailed on the Website www.geauxshootin.com
    the Early Bird is the purchase of a certificate of benefits that includes a complimentary membership fee and first years membership. the certificate never expires and is valid in the future even if you are no longer a member. the benefits are yours to keep! It is not transferable and has no cash value. the membership fee is transferable after you are a member in good standing for three years. The certificate is $200 for the first 100 and $50 more after that.

check out the details on the site

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Thanks Alan, It wasn't 100% clear to me on the website at first, but after reading your reply, I went back and see it now. Are members allowed to bring a guest?

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    Thanks Alan, It wasn't 100% clear to me on the website at first, but after reading your reply, I went back and see it now. Are members allowed to bring a guest?

There will be a reduced rate for a guest of a member. We will have alot of good member stuff like specials, matches (most will be open to anyone, but member matches of different types will be there too. Being a member will be a good thing!
    I tried to use as few words as possible on the site in hope to lesson the confusion and people reading into it too much. the certificate is a deal!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom