Election Day! Geaux Vote!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ellis1958

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    I am not concerned how Trump will do, anything he does will be better than anything that witch would do. He will surround himself with intelligent people.
    I call this the Reagan model.

Ronald Reagan did exactly this. Surrounded himself with intelligent people who knew their field well. Reagan just macro managed and let the people do their jobs. Trump being the business man is well aware that you can't do it all. Your support team is who makes you. See him bring in people who actually know what the hell is going on rather than hand out political plums to your buddies and donors.

Some of the names he dropped at his speech are sure to be offered cabinet slots. A couple I remember and my guess for position.
    - Dr. Ben Carson, Surgeon General
    - Rudy Giuliani, Dept. of Homeland Security
    Get it? These guys actually know something about the field.

Just remember this is also about the Supreme Court
    To me this was the most important issue. A leftist progressive Supreme Court would do irreparable damage for the next 40 years. Kiss the 2A goodbye for all intents and purposes. With one slot open now and three more that can barely fog a mirror we have a rare chance to shape how the Court will judge cases based on case law and Constitutional intent rather than some fuzzy living document bull. Our kids and grandkids will thank us later.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    With all her cheating she still could not pull it out. We need to hit our knees and say a prayer. God is back.
    I have to sell my gun stocks today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think Clinton will win and become president.
    Sorry bro

Disclaimer: Not directing this at any one person here.

I think I get it though.
    I've been holding my tongue when I hear people who obviously DID NOT want Hillary to win say things like "Hillary's gonna win". I found it frustrating and didn't understand how good folks could give up, give in, bend over and take it so readily.
    I guess it's easier for some people to just not get their hopes up.
    I only got one thing to offer. Fight that ****! Have some faith in what's left of our country and the good patriotic folks who have tired of the current state of things. Don't accept it! Don't succumb to the establishment's whims and plans. And don't dare hold your peace about Trump winning! By God, if you voiced one time that Clinton was gonna win when you didn't want her to, you damn well better revel in the fact that she didn't! You better not hold your tongue now. Go out and voice your excitement or contentment, or your relief if that's all you can muster without fear of offending anyone!
    And while you're out there today breathing that sigh of relief, think about how we got to the point we are. Think about what giving up means for you personally and for our country. Fight that ****

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Love watching the liberal press ''Crawfish'' all over the place....!!!

They are despicable! When FOX had Trump at 255 they went out of their way to say that he only had 214. Even after Google called the states that FOX did.

You could see they were physically distraught! If I were Trump, I would treat them like the dumbass, Clinton, and the democrats treated FOX for the last 8 years. Very limited access!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I made it a point to watch CNN last night for results. I knew if they claimed a state it was vetted 6000 times.

I monitored several sources it was humorous when each group called certain states. The BBC was interesting, but they kept talking about the "white rural uneducated coalition" It was really kind of irritating.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    so my non-vote, which simultaneously counted against Trump and Killary, didn't matter???????

That's the most shocking thing to come from this election cycle.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    That is not surprising. EBR has a lot of blacks and Hispanics. Most of the whites that you think inhabit EBR, actually live outside of EBR. And truth be told, there are a lot of white democrats here. That is the scary ones!

The scariest part to me was how close Texas was! I can't believe Hillary carried them even for a little while when I started watching around 7ish. I couldn't believe my eyes. Too many Hispanics and too many liberals moving to Austin I guess.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    so my non-vote, which simultaneously counted against Trump and Killary, didn't matter???????

That's the most shocking thing to come from this election cycle.

You took the easy way out.....just think if everybody in America thought/felt/acted like you?

Great job, you should be so proud this morning.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    You took the easy way out.....just think if everybody in America thought/felt/acted like you?

Great job, you should be so proud this morning.

___by_draghanell-da5vrwq.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom